Thread: NBA 2K12 Allstar Game

NBA 2K12 Allstar Game

I don’t know if I will be able to post the links of youtube here but in one of the videos I got to see that this game is in actually all stars game and that’s something interesting that we can see here, so that’s what I want to say here. I know many of them here will be not knowing about the same and hence that’s the reason why I have made a thread on this. Some of them have said that NBA 2K12 is only a two player online game which is not at all true. I am sure whatever notifications I have seen In the game is quite true and it would turn out to be that only. Anyways that’s my point of view what about you all guys say something on the same. Waiting for the response from you all.

Re: NBA 2K12 Allstar Game

Quote Originally Posted by Farhat$ View Post
    I don’t know if I will be able to post the links of youtube here but in one of the videos I got to see that this game is in actually all stars game and that’s something interesting that we can see here, so that’s what I want to say here. I know many of them here will be not knowing about the same and hence that’s the reason why I have made a thread on this. Some of them have said that NBA 2K12 is only a two player online game which is not at all true. I am sure whatever notifications I have seen In the game is quite true and it would turn out to be that only. Anyways that’s my point of view what about you all guys say something on the same. Waiting for the response from you all.
    Yes I had a glimpse of the video and frankly speaking it did not impress me much, so sorry to say but that game did not live much to the expectations that’s for sure, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did have a good look at the same. so that’s what I want to say here.

The gameplay is not at all effective for sure, so it did not impress me much at all. so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all do understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here. so the developers must think of bringing some more changes to the same then only the necessary changes will be implemented that’s what I feel over here. So hope you all do understand what I wanted to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    The gameplay is not at all effective for sure, so it did not impress me much at all. so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all do understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here. so the developers must think of bringing some more changes to the same then only the necessary changes will be implemented that’s what I feel over here. So hope you all do understand what I wanted to say here.
    I don’t understand why don’t you all guys appreciate of what’s new coming in the game , the all stars concept was not to be seen in the NBA 2K 11. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all do understand what I want to say here, it would have been much better if they could have added 3 more points contest on the same. in fact I think that would be a better ideal to start with that’s for sure. however since they have not incorporated the necessary changes here I don’t think so it will be implemented shortly. I really don’t think so that can happen at all.

I have checked out the video of the game and after having a look at the game one thing that has confused me a lot is that I am seeing Carmelo on the West team he should not be there in that team, that’s what I think here. in fact if Anthony is there in the west team then what is the need of the Carmelo. That’s what I am not understanding at all. so anybody who has got the answer of the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawiza View Post
    I have checked out the video of the game and after having a look at the game one thing that has confused me a lot is that I am seeing Carmelo on the West team he should not be there in that team, that’s what I think here. in fact if Anthony is there in the west team then what is the need of the Carmelo. That’s what I am not understanding at all. so anybody who has got the answer of the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible on the same.
    Since it is the new NBA 2K12 Allstar Game and not the 2011 edition and hence you will see some changes in the team that’s for sure and hence you cannot say that it will be the same thing happening with this game as well.

A lot of negotiations has been done on the team row and also on what has been displayed in the all stars game in NBA 2K 2012. Which I think are unnecessary. Since it is just a concept that has been introduced and instead of rejecting it we should learn how to play and start appreciating it. now since the game is releasing today don’t you all think that we should take out some time and accordingly play it. With that we will be getting an idea of how the game would be and hence that’s what I think would be the best part of the game. so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you all did understand what I am saying here. So first check out the game and then only comment on it.

Yes a lot of negotiations have been going on about the game which I don’t think so is that much necessary. Well it’s a new concept and I loved it so will all of them I feel. so that’s what I want to say here.