Thread: Jump Shooting is difficult in NBA 2K12

Jump Shooting is difficult in NBA 2K12

First, I know how to play, I can beat the competition at the highest level, and I really love this game. I am having a bit problem in the game. I am not able to take some good shots in it. I had tried taking decent position but still there is a problem here. It is very difficult to create a separation of shot this season, which is ironic, because the jumper separation is easier in comparison to the separation unit in real life.

Re: Jump Shooting is difficult in NBA 2K12

I spent about two hours this morning practicing jump shots for the Raptors and Bucks to set the level of practice of the Hall of Fame and has worked on getting "perfect freedom". It is difficult to get the perfect release ever. This is almost impossible even after trying many time. The concept is of "the top of your jump" has changed dramatically. Most of these vaccines have significant lift. This is rare in the game. It is essential that you make no mistake at the time of playing.

I've always had trouble releasing the bridges constantly. I'm playing and created player. They are using jump shot. Ray Allen jump shot is quick and easy, but I do not want that. Kapono jump shot bothers me. In the game this year, I have noticed, there is an attribute that measures the time that a player can be on line or in a slump. I'm sure this has something to do with the consistency of the bridges. I do not remember if it was in 2K9. But anyway, I always try to release the ball in the top of my jump. They say that the perfect release in the practice mode, but misses more to do. So I do not know what the top of the jump is is more.

I was the only one having problems. I switched to use the shot stick with the X button, which appears to be a little better. I also tried to release later than usual. Most of my bridges seem to be when I release the latest before. But still I have problems, sometimes hitting open jumpers. I hit anywhere from 20-30% at 3 points. Is that too low?

I noticed that the release of a shot a little early is more effective as well. Especially in my player mode where coordination, is everything. How shooting scores will determine the success. In practice mode the only thing to consider is if the ball enters or not. I do not see underground shot. I realize that some players can make a way better chance than others. And I do not think the question is asked. Has anyone noticed the rumble of the controller when closed to jump shots.