Thread: The Darkness 2: information about the Darkness PC port?

The Darkness 2: information about the Darkness PC port?

I am very happy after knowing that The Darkness II game is going to get released for the PC also. Here I would like to know that has they have any plan to port the Darkness to PC to give PC gamers a chance to play through the original game and also the sequel. And also can anyone have idea about that they are going to release this Darkness II with the first game with the pre-order or release a duology for PC? Please suggest me your suggestion about this.

Re: The Darkness 2: information about the Darkness PC port?

I have read the information for the Darkness II game and I found that they don’t have any plan for the PC port for this game, recently. And if they planned for that then I will get information about this and then I will tell you about that.

Here can you please suggest me that is there is any kind of the copy and paste response on this game? I mean to say that is this game is similar with the previous version and if yes then reply me back abou that.

I can’t say anything over here because I have not played this game yet. And here I am very sure about this that they will really not made any type of the copy past in this game. Copy paste in the sense that they will not try to make the game as the same as for the PS3. Since they are making this game for the PC, so they will try with the making the different for this. let’s see about their thoughts.

I will tell you all friends that, you all should give the efforts to the all the PC gamers for the second installment and after that you get the port for the it, so here in this game, 2K will also need to provide the port for this game to the PC gamers. And I think that this not make any of the sense that no gives the development that's based after the events of the first game and NOT give us the first game. I am telling this all things because I want to play this game as all other games played on the GAME.

I am here to tell you all some things about this game. So, I have played Darkness on my PS3 but only when I was on the consoles. And after that I switch it to the pc and there I get that it is not working on the PC. But here also I am having the game in cause if I got the other for that. Here I would like to request with the 2K to make the port for the PC.