Thread: Not able to Install PAYDAY: The Heist

Not able to Install PAYDAY: The Heist

I have purchased this game called and when i am clicking on the install button then i am getting a error that the steam server is busy and it is not available and then i was taken back in the gallery and i was able to see the name of the game in the list as it has been installed and it is ready to play but actually it was not.Is there who have experienced the same problem and have an idea about it.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Not able to Install PAYDAY: The Heist

Yes i have found a no of cases like this while preloading any new game and the main cause of this problem is traffic.It is just that the steam people are not capable of providing the preloading of the same game to a no of people at a same time.Just go on the net and you will find a no of people complaining about the same but i dont think that the steam people hardly care about it as this problem has been raised since when and they have still not worked on this problem.Just give it a try after some hours and see if it works for you.Best of luck.

I dont think that even if you try to install it after hours it will work for you because i have already tried for hours yesterday and it was still the same.Every time i had tried to install and i was welcomed with the same message saying that the steam server is busy and cannot take your request.What all you can do is just try changing the server and see if you are able to get it install.Hope that helps.

As far as i know that there is no install kind of button in your steam library when you try to preorder a game.I think that it might not be available by now and when it will be available it will popup automatically or else it might be some kind of glitch but i am not sure about this.I have came across a guy who also said that after purchasing he was able to see a play button in the steam library but then he has not made any attempt to download it.Even i have been facing this kind of error saying that the steam server is busy but i have not yet got the button like that.

What i have found is that the while pre/purchasing with the preload we get the option if install but than the store page does not have any information about the preloading and it is also the same with the preorder where you will get to see it in the library and the option to install as well but then will give you an error message saying you cant install this tile and all and you get the same message when you click on the play.I dont know why is it doing so i have already tried a lot of solution to solve it but have not yet solved it out.Any suggestion to solve this out will be appreciated.