Thread: Will it be possible for my computer to handle PAYDAY: The Heist?

Will it be possible for my computer to handle PAYDAY: The Heist?

I am a game freak and I am planning to have PAYDAY: The Heist game. Actually when I saw this game, I really liked this game and had decided that time only that I want this game. I am actually little worried about this game as I am little concerned with my system’s configuration. I have mentioned the configuration my system below,

• Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    • Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 521 Processor (2 CPUs), 3.5GHz
    • Memory: 4096MB RAM
    • Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4200

Can anybody guide me on this issue? I want to play this game on my system so I want to know that will I be able to play this game on my system? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Will it be possible for my computer to handle PAYDAY: The Heist?

I think that the graphics card ATI Radeon HD 4200 that you are having might create problems to you. I think the rest configuration is very good for this game. I don’t assume any troubles but I am having some doubts regarding the graphics card. I would suggest you to get a stronger graphics card. If you have any doubt regarding the configuration then I would say that you can visit the official website of canyourunit for more information.

I don’t think that you need to have a better graphics card then ATI Radeon HD 4200. The minimum required graphics card is an ATI x1900 for this game. I think you should have this game whenever it is coming and you will not be having any problems while playing this game. I must tell you that you do have a good processor and memory. So there is no need for you to worry. I would like to tell you that majorly a game depends upon on the processor, memory and graphics card. Don’t forget that even fan plays a very important role while playing games. If you are playing a very high and powerful game then you must have a powerful fan also otherwise the system will heat up and get corrupted. High and powerful games generate lot of heat and so we require a fan. For this game I don’t think you need a powerful fan. It would have been nice if you would have mentioned the details of your motherboard. I think you should not worry much and play the game. Rest configuration is very fine.

I would suggest you to visit the official website of the game and there you will be able to find the requirements. I don’t suppose any issues but still you can confirm it.

I would suggest you to go for another graphics card. Probably you can go for GTS 450 graphics card. There are few games that are played easily using this graphics card,

• Just cause 2
    • Mafia 2
    • Metro 2033
    • Battlefield: bad company 2

I think this would be a better graphics card then ATI Radeon HD 4200. You can have this graphics card online for around 100$. You can also visit the official website of amazon or ebay. These sites give many discounts offer.

Below I have mentioned the basic requirements that you should have if you want to play this game properly on your system,

• Core 2 Duo 2 GHz
    • 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM - Vista/7)
    • Graphic card 896 MB (GeForce GTX 260 or better)
    • Windows XP/Vista/7

I think that your system must be easily available to handle this game.

I think you should try out another graphics card. You should check out the GeForce GTX550 ti. You can enjoy all game up to 1680*1050 resolutions. You configuration looks quite ok. Now all depends upon the resolution at which you want to play. I would say that it would be better if you go for GeForce GTX550 ti. You can find this graphics card for around 150$. I would say try to surf on the internet regarding this graphics and try to find out more information.

Well I just hope that the card that you are having isn’t an integrated one. I would say that you must first confirm this and then let me know. There are many best graphics card available. I would say that you can just go and visit any hardware shop or computer shop and learn more. There are experts who will guide you on this issue to which one to buy.

Well as you have mentioned the details of your system I would say that there shouldn’t be any issue playing this game. You are having a very suitable configuration. All the best. Get the game and enjoy.