Thread: PAYDAY: The Heist, is my most likely Game This Year

PAYDAY: The Heist, is my most likely Game This Year

I this year I have played so many of the games and out of those games I like Killzone 3, Socom 4 and Resistance 3, and now I seen that they got ended, this is very sad for me. And here I came to know that for making this case as not good as, Battlefield 3 isn't going to be released on Steam. I was thinking for any of the good game which I should like to play. And then recently I see about the gameplay footage of PAYDAY: The Heist, after seeing this I decided to take interest in this game and here I can say that massive fan of co-op games like Left 4 Dead 1&2, Portal2, Rainbow six Vegas 1&2, GRAW2. And out of them PAYDAY: The Heist look like the possibly one of the best co-op experiences in gaming today. If anyone have suggestion on this so you can reply me about this game.

Re: PAYDAY: The Heist, is my most likely Game This Year

I also think that same as you. And finally we got the game which focuses on co-op versus mode at all, and also in this game, the wave stopped after the police forces just to die together in the last movements.

Yes me to, and here I can say that I am strangely fan of this game. And here with this game I am also little worry about this game because it's Sony at the steering wheel. I am sure that most of the players of the game should like this game. I have interest with this game and would like to play this game. This is because I like HEAT movie so much and this game give me the feel of that movie. And here I am thinking that this game will going to turn into a cult classic, and I hope SOE releases additional maps periodically. Let’s play with this.

I think that OE is not the bad, this is because of they have the support record which is the bit spotty and due to this they have tendency for the failing MMO titles. And here I can say that this might be the problem with the Sony, but if you buy a yugo there is only so much you can do to improve the horrible design. But here if you avhe decided to buy that then you can go with that.

But I think that SOE is very mixed, this is because , I think, on the one hand they have show great love for their products and update it for ages, and on the other hand they don’t do anything with their products.

I agree wirh that, I also love HEAT movie, and for playing that I was always seen on the boards in the hope that theey will release that game o play with the PC version. And here I am very sure that if this game comes in the PC version then it will undoubtedly be my game of the year.

I am also enclosure fan of this game. And here I cant help in your cause if you are missing Killing Floor from your list. And if you ask to me about this game then I will say you that, it is very awesome game and you should try with that game. And but for the PayDay I am not sure. And here I can say that don’t do anything with the robbing banks. Never mention them for this, because the both the causes are same.

Here in this cause I will suggest you that there is no need to do with the robbing banks, because It was a Jewelry store, and in the movie on by no means really get to see the heist take place, and also I would like to say you al that I loved this game so much and still I am waiting for the new version of that game. And also if you will get any other problem related with that then you can report me over here for getting the suggestion from me.