Thread: Is On ball defense present in NBA 2K12

Is On ball defense present in NBA 2K12

In reality people Play Defense On-Ball this year around or will be the same thing? I played like 10 games today and every person Classified play ball and calls out double team. It is easy to score in a while. He had a nice streak with Utah.

Re: Is On ball defense present in NBA 2K12

2k12 rewards people in favor of playing on-ball D. And if they will try this with off the ball, it will be like some additional attributes. There are reports that the CPU is the reverse of their duties, even if the order of play tight, as a result all-in-all, people are supposed to play a lot additional on the ball and after that within 2K11. If you're tired of all the help from the CPU and stuff, just come and join the 5v5 team of private-until the Revolution. No CPU on the court at all. Hit me up if you interested. I'm on PS3! Like today I played a man this guy changed all stripes around the double team that has happened to me also who, and he just chill on the block in the company of Chandler and Dirk.

I am not going to build this short period crew however crew did help me to turn out to be good at on ball defense although. Making sure additional stayed within front of me helped me to acquire where I am at the moment. And why I infrequently lose! Although I’m not that first-rate.

Well I for all time man up no issue what D I’m playing I examine my opponent in favor of most of the initial half or quarter after that decide how to prevent him whether it be man in the direction of man or zone moreover technique I forever man up and I play stylish. I don't consider people appreciate that this year the shooter has a superior possibility of missing at what time you user control the guy protecting him. I didn't approximate the thought at first; however somewhat had to be completed.