Thread: Finally got the NBA 2K12 cheaply

Finally got the NBA 2K12 cheaply

Guys I want to share this good news with you all I got this game from gamestop for $45 and I am feeling very much happy about it. I know many of my friends will be jealous of me due to this but I am going to show them with dignity that I am a proud owner of thios game and the expressions in their face would be worth watching for, so that’s what I want to say here. I am very happy that gamestop has rewarded this game and I am very much happy about it. so thanks a lot gamestop people for that. Anyways I would like to see some comments coming from you all on the same.

Re: Finally got the NBA 2K12 cheaply

Ok that’s a great news that you have shared here interesting find for sure, well I am happy with what you have come here and hence I would like to say please do reveal out some of the information for me as well, as from where you have got this game. that would be interesting to watch out for sure, so that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Finally got the NBA 2K12 cheaply

Dude he has said that he has got it from gamestop so need to tell anything more about the same. also I fond this deal a bit surprising since the game is charged a but high. How did you afford this game is a surprise in it itself, that’s what I am saying here. so more information will be revealed on this as soon as the game is out. Surely would love to find out more, that’s for sure. so that’s what I want to say here.