Thread: What are the features you expect and you in The Darkness 2 game

What are the features you expect and you in The Darkness 2 game

Actually i have came across this game called "The Darkness 2" and i am liking some of it features and disliking some of it feature as well,so i just wanted to know from you all that what are the features you have expected from this game and the features you have not expected fro this game and what are the feature that can make this game better.Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: What are the features you expect and you in The Darkness 2 game

I personally feel that they should not change the story which was kind of realistic before and i really dont want them to make it more fps and comic it will be good if they keep it like it was and i am also finding the game a bit short but the speed of the game is fine but i have found a lot of people complaining about lack of npcs so even i think that there should be a bit more and they should be realistic as well.

What i think that it should have a better saving system then before because previously it was very annoying when i was not able to go to the mansion or the interrogation directly.It would be good if there will be some replay value as well which will give us the ability to kill all the enemies in the train station and i also think that there should be more power in the black hole where we can turn in to invisible to the stealthily passing by.If all these could be there then it will really be a great fun to great around.

I have noticed that they did not had a good sound effect preciously so i really expect it this time i mean that there should be a proper hitting sound when the car crashes and a splash sound when something falls in the water.They should really look after this because they ass to realism.I think that there should be some more scripted sequences like the jenny's death and the car chase and i will really love to see some levels like the "alternate world" once again.Lets see what they come up with.

What i have found is that the voice acting was really great except the voice of the old woman who sounded so weird.All The weapons are good for the game but it would be better if they add some more featured weapons.There should be some Role-playing elements and some cel-shaded graphics as well rather than having the blurring effect it is just spoiling the realism effects.There should be some variety in the environment as i have been bored of playing in the same kind of environment.The game play is very good and i just want them to keep it as it is.

The features i expect from this game is as followed:
    • Want to see the Actual cut scenes
    • Want some More innovative weapons
    • It would be better if there will be some interesting darkness powers as well
    • Lastly an answer for all the unanswered question in the first game.

I dont expect to see the below features:
    • I dont want to see the overused swearing whuich was in the first game.
    • I dont want to see more comic type story.
    • I dont want to lose the dark, gritty Steven-Segal-film feel.
    • I dont want to see the annoying death scenes.

I feel that the graphics should be updated because they have been disappointing except for the sewers.I also think that the creeping dark power should really appear as that of it appeared in the cut scenes and we should see the tentacle behind us as well when it moves rather than being a flying head and the music should really not be overused.I mean they should not use the jenny theme till the end when until we meet jenny.The start should be like the police chasing us in the tunnels and we chasing them would be interesting.

I think that when we die in the sequel then we should get some memories rather then getting the premonitions.I mean something like the Fractured echoey memories or the Memories from the first game itself like the jenny dying or the paulie being killed and if it is about the start then i will like to see a fractured jackie who will drive like a mad driver rather than a typical hero coming from hell and is still ok with what had happened to him.It will be very interesting to see him like lenny who wears a full metal jacket.

Yes even i am liking the concept of having the power in order to turn in to a shadow in the darkness to the stealthily people but then it will be better if they get this power only in dark rather than having it in the dark energy and yes even i want to see the jackie going insane rather than just making him power mad.It will also be very nice if the improve the multiplayer capabilities and also look for a newer graphic engine as well.

I think that the bosses should also be increased but not that much as this is not that type of game where we have to just kill the enemies to reach the boss just for e.g paulie being the boss was like an ordinary girl and it was very possible to kill her as well and it was not like the other game bosses which are just so strong than your imagination that they seem to be immortal and you just keep on trying to kill them.So there should be some more bosses but keeping in mind the matter of realism as well.