Thread: Gameplay of Wizard vs 76ers in NBA 2K12

Gameplay of Wizard vs 76ers in NBA 2K12

Guys I just had a look at some of the videos of the gameplay between Wizard and 76ers and I must say that it is an awesome clash. After getting into the video now I am more interested in playing the game as well. Just look around in youtube for more such videos and you will find some interesting aspects that’s for sure. so that’s the reason why I am here to inform you all with the same. Anyways you all can start with the comments on what you want to say here it would be interesting to hear it from you all on the same.

Re: Gameplay of Wizard vs 76ers in NBA 2K12

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    Guys I just had a look at some of the videos of the gameplay between Wizard and 76ers and I must say that it is an awesome clash. After getting into the video now I am more interested in playing the game as well. Just look around in youtube for more such videos and you will find some interesting aspects that’s for sure. so that’s the reason why I am here to inform you all with the same. Anyways you all can start with the comments on what you want to say here it would be interesting to hear it from you all on the same.
    Ok that’s a nice find and I am very much happy to see that some new teams coming up. So a interesting find that you all have got here. I will have a look at some of the videos and I will surely have a check at the same. So that’s what I want to say here.

Just came across the character Iggy in the game and nice to find some interesting aspects in the game, so that’s what I want to say here. the one thing that I did not like about it in the game is that he tends to jump higher a lot when he is about to put a ball in the basket, that seems odd to me seriously guys this should not be happening at all, that’s what I feel and also I did not like the follow through the character goes in the game it is not worth mentioning at all. Since the follow through is very much far and so it is not a nice thing for his fans, since he has a very short follow through. That’s what I want to say here. Hope so that’s enough from my side for you all. Now the game is going to be released today waiting for the glimpse of the game.

I am a big fan of bulls and they were my favorites from the beginning of the game. In the videos as well they are looking much better as well, so that’s what I want in the game. Just had a look at some of the players in the game and all of them are appearing to be cool. So I would love to play with the same team in this game as well. So that’s what I want to say here. It will be better to get their franchise in the game and so that’s what I would like to have in the game. The game does looks much better this year and hence would go for the purchase for sure, that’s what I am hoping for.

You know what the game did not impress me at all. well the game is seem to be having the same low rated wall swishing 3 pointers, that’s the worst thing that anybody can have and I don’t want to get into the game simply because of that. That’s the reason why I avoided the game.

I saw the glimpse of the video and apart from the graphics quality of the game and some visuals there was nothing that appealed to me at all. Since the game does not have some good players first of all and also the team strategies and all does not find worth to me. so that’s where the issue is. I don’t know what work had been done by the developers on this they did not seem to be having any kind of effects for the game at all. that’s what I would not like to see In the game at all. That’s it from my side for you all. I hope somebody is listening to this one,

Various suggestions have been discussed over the game and some do go ahead with the game while some of them did not like the game at all. I fail to understand the reason behind it that’s a very sad situation for sure.