Thread: Need information on Release date of Airline Tycoon 2?

Need information on Release date of Airline Tycoon 2?

I like playing games on my pc a lot. I am game freak. I have heard about the airline tycoon 2. I like playing strategy games. I am little disappointed as there is no information about the release date of this game. I have visited the official website called calypso to find information but there is no existence present for this game. I don’t know what is happening. Does anybody have any idea regarding this? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Need information on Release date of Airline Tycoon 2?

Well I think the website will be online when it is done. There is lots of information regarding this online. You can search the google website and find information regarding this. You can check out gamescom 2011.

Well I am sure that this game is going to be one of the best websites. I think we should thanks calypso for giving us this game and for the realization of AT2 which seems to be released soon.

As off now to what I have heard that this game is coming next month. I am not sure but this is what I have heard till now. I think even if the game comes 1 day before the release, it won’t be a bad idea at all. Everybody knows that this game is going to be a rock for the game fans. I am waiting for this game too and I am all set to preorder this game. I am just waiting for any information related to this. I will definitely post any information that I get regarding the release date of the game.

I would say that try to visit the official website of the airline tycoon 2 and look for information. I also suppose that there will be a download version of Airline Tycoon 2 on ex. GamersGate or Steam, but again I am not sure. I hope to see any information regarding this. I am liking the trailor and it looks really very exciting.

In North America the game will release on the October 11, 2011 (English language only) and it will be available in few stores by 3nd oct.
    This game will release in United Kingdom and other European territories on the October 14, 2011 (English, German)
    Whereas I have heard that the game will release in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland on the October 13, 2011 (English, German)