Thread: No Living Roster Feature in NBA 2K12

No Living Roster Feature in NBA 2K12

Accordingly it will be akin to playing the 2010-2011 seasons within the NBA over again. Booo. D. fish, Billie Holliday, and David Stern superior to comprise a threesome and makeup extremely quickly. Consequently I am able to obtain my up-to-date ballin resting on playa.

Re: No Living Roster Feature in NBA 2K12

This great news in favor of online gamers, ready to be the worst nightmare of a qualifying player is. You never be acquainted with at what time the best players of his team will drop in grades or even injured. I love the list of features of life, at what time I was playing online as soon as I got the hornets n Dwest altered my game plan slightly; however I endear the types of challenges.

It hurts. I lost Billups for 2 months, but it helps me learn how to play with Douglas, which is fast and can shoot. Based on their scores this year does not know. I'm a shooter jumps Midrange hot and did not love Chauncey and Toney at this moment. I like living list, but as an online player killing me. How to be a fan of the rockets and loss of Yao. Get where I'm going with this. And with rumors swirling that Stern got Wade and physics at the last meeting, it looks like there will be a season or an update of the list anytime soon.

The lockout possibly will damage 2k12 this year. You could as easily last year's game with last year's list and be satisfied instead of going to buy a completely new game. I am able to pay money for a new game for the new modes and the changes they made. Not to update the list. I can do just that. All I can say is that this year will be all about the fantasy draft. Well, at least for me.

I'm at rest gone obtain the game. I'm presently saying, however if I screw 2k network connection another time, I'm done through them. I'm giving the advantage of the doubt that the latest features will be worth buying this year. I hope that the embargo will end soon and that the updated lists and life. If the lock is canceled the season, then kills the hope that I have a realistic and fun experience MP.