Thread: Airline Tycoon 2 demo

Airline Tycoon 2 demo

Can I know that when the demo version for this game is is going to launch? I am really waiting for this game and I need this game to have full entertainment with complete features but before that I want some idea about the new version so I am asking for the demo that would be giving a lot of idea about the game so I want developers to launch the demo first.

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 demo

Offcourse the demo would be there first and I am sure they would be offering maximum amount of features that would really make things go change and this would be really a fun and I too want this game to be in the demo first.

As far as I can think I don’t think that there would be any demo many games have not been coming up with the demo I think that the trend of the demo release has been end now and I don’t think that any game does provided the game after the demo may be they think that people know that the demo is horrible and so that they don’t buy the game so this may be the reason why they have banned the demo version now and they just try to show the video and they end it up

Yap demo would be a good choice it gives complete idea about the game play and that’s really very nice and that rule was very nice and I am also hoping that the demo would be giving me nice features and complete feature just a limited part of the map so that is really fine at least I would be getting the idea what to do.

I would be thinking according to the developers I don’t think that the demo version should be released because they would be ruining the game play before it is launched so I don’t think that the Demo game would be actually important.

I know one thing that the demo is one of the nice thing and that would be really awesome if they are releasing that the first because all the players want some idea about this game so if it would be launched then this would be really awesome and I wont be thinking that the developers should ban the demo game ever.

Hey friend till now there is no news about the demo version from the developers and as I would be getting any news about it I would surely le you know.

Demo would be surely there and would be very much fun and i was playing the last versions and i have liked the game from that time so off course i would like it now and i would never say no to this game it is one of the best and if you have been planning for this game then see to that you get it and enjoy it completely it would be a fun.