Thread: Possible 2 Player game Online Association in nba 2k12?

Possible 2 Player game Online Association in nba 2k12?

I am going to get this game just because it is having online association which I needed to play with one of my friends. So I want to ask that if this is going to be possible to play 2 player game and rest of the team players are controlled by the CPU or we must have as a minimum 5 player similar to the League system. Please reply if you have any idea about this.

Re: Possible 2 Player game Online Association in nba 2k12?

There is more possibility that it will be same as the league system. I am not able to understand that why you just want to play with only one player. I don’t think that this is gonna be of more fun if it is possible.

The NBA 2K series has become its own merits not only in the best game of the sport, but sports of any kind. Only the latest Top Spin 4 (2K's own) and the FIFA series can maintain the rate against the best basketball simulator. Year after year they have been improving a product already in itself remarkable. The delivery of last year reached levels of excellence and hard to beat for any company.

The first thing you do at the beginning of the mode and select the player you want to pursue a career. You can choose any player in the league. If you want to dominate from the start you have people like Kobe, LeBron and Wade. On the other hand, if you are looking for a challenge, you can start with a young talent like Dexter Pittman and Daniel Orton to take him to appointments All Star, NBA MVP awards and titles.

NBA is the creation of a legend, you can choose to play as any NBA player and continued his career. Those who want to impersonate. One of my favorite things about this new method is that you can follow the route you prefer, with a player, and even change careers. If you want to get Kobe Bryant for him to play along with Melo and Amar'ea New York, you can go talk to the company and ask for an exchange.

NBA has been invaded by many of this year added to my player modes, including contract negotiations and expense, the opportunity to play only games key (to make it faster on the season), player skill, dynamic objectives, all the new evidence and much more. These additions are immediate help add depth and immediately to this new mode. You can ask for exchanges with teams very specific (as with my player). Your request will be answered automatically, but your GM will do its best to find an agreement with one of those teams.