Thread: About Cabin classes in the Airline Tycoon 2

About Cabin classes in the Airline Tycoon 2

Can we have a discussion over this games cabin class and the comfort class? Please I want to know how it has been going in the previous version and how it would be in the coming version I have saw some screenshots and I have liked some of the ways of the cabin classes and please share your views and what you know about it.

Re: About Cabin classes in the Airline Tycoon 2

My personal view says that the cabin comfort level can be managed by you and you would really like it a lot and it has been always possible to make different level of comfort by yourself and the economy and the business class cabins, it is a fun doing all such management.

I think that in the new version it has been looked out that there should be a comfort to all of my customers I mean the comfort level would be in my complete plane and all the parts which is actually divide in three parts which is economy, business, first class. So you need to arrange them in the manner to give comfort to all of them and all the class should look different then each other and you should be able to know how everything is going on.

I think it would be even fair enough when the complete plane would be either of the first class or of the economy class but the comfort should be the same. There has been many planes like this which are only of any one class and are having a very much comfort so this would be really a nice job to deal with.

Do you think that it would be actually realistic to have only one class? I don’t think the same though it would be absolutely unrealistic if they are having only one class better than that you can do one thing that you can buy one plan and a big plan and then get all the classes in it and arrange them according to all of the classes and it would look really nice then and a real one though so try that out and have fun.

We can make our cabin classes as we want, while watching the video i saw there have been so many nice cabin designs and all it would be really a fun and i would be really loving it a lot. I wonder that there would be something that would make the classes look more awesome with what i have saw in the video hope there would be more features then you would be really enjoying it a lot.