Thread: Airline Tycoon 2 events

Airline Tycoon 2 events

Guys I have been thinking that is there anything like some special events like Delayed Flights and all which would be really very interesting. I hope like if there is a heavy snow fall then there should be a delay in the flight so what do you guys think off?

Re: Airline Tycoon 2 events

I would be hoping the same in this game because this game is having not that better graphics and so I would be thinking to see as many as the features been possible and that would never let me feel like this game is lacking behind from many games.

Well this is an awesome questions I dint thought about it may be I dint cared about it and that’s really a bad thing I know anyways if this would be included in the game this would be really a nice move from the game and it would one of the realistic features then the game play and all would be one of the best thing to hang on with. When I was playing the previous version of this game that time also I was looking out for number of features of the game and I got many but I needed more of them.

I think that this has been already included on the new version so the player’s only need to wait and watch and game trailer right now and once the game is in the market you can grab the game and start playing them. I also know that this game is having many more features that would be really awesome and would be a fun. I am one of those who have been playing number of best games but this game is really looking nice among them also.

I have saw the videos and all and I have found that there are many new things and this version would be the best version till now. I would be asking you too see the video too if you want to know what’s new in this game and I am sure you would really like it a lot and that’s what I have been looking for.

What are you guys talking about that the game has not been still there it has been already in the first game I mean the delay and all were there in the first game itself, only the pain was that the flight which has been delayed doesn’t push back the entire schedule this was really a pain I just dnin liked this and everything rest was doing good.

Something what I have heard is that they would be having many random events which would be for thunder storm strikes and rebellions and it would be really very interesting, many of the guys have been asking for it from long time and now I think that they have got what they were asking for. No body know about the feature what this game would be having but i am sure that whatever new this game would be having that would be the bets and would be really very interesting and so i think that we need to wait fro the game play and the pack to know what is there and whats not.

Number of event to bee began in this game and it would be really a fun i have been waiting a lot and this was really an important move for me and i was really thinking to have some changes in this game but i dint knew that there would be so many changes and developers would be in such a mood.