Thread: should I buy the Ferrari: The Race Experience (PS3 version)

should I buy the Ferrari: The Race Experience (PS3 version)

I have seen the videos on the youtube of the Ferrari: The Race Experience game and it looks I should have one for my collection. But when I discussed with my friend of buying this game they told me that this game just seems nice on the videos but it can be really a disaster buying this. So I want to know from those who have played thr game or really looking for having it like. I want to know that should I go buying this game or not.

Re: should I buy the Ferrari: The Race Experience (PS3 version)

When going on the reviews on the internet regarding the Ferrari: The Race Experience for the ps3. I found out that there were some issues of licencing with Ferrari. Due to this I think online arcade was not allowed to have for PSN. But I cannot say this is sure or not. But in this I would say they should have done the deal for much more entertainment.

Actually this game is nothing more good which was expected from the gameplayers. The graphics in the game is not upto the mark , the cars are not the best as far as acceleration and controlling is concerned. Controlling of the car Is not so good. I think they come no where in comparison with the EA sports developer. Really they should try to develop the game as the EA sports developer try to give feel with their games.

I don’t know about the others but bought the game three days ago and had the nice feel of game. It was really a fun playing the game. But if you compare the game with other racers game like NFS and dirt I think it would really be called useless. Because these games are not for pro racers who have have really good hands on the cars .I think Ferrari: The Race Experience game is good for newbie like me . I would give 8/10 for this game.

Just go with my suggestion . I played this game and could say that it is no more worth buying it. Just don’t buy this game.

When searching about the game review on the internet I found out that nobody is specific about the review. There is no prefect review given for the game that can say about the buying is worth or not. But I found out the game has advanced handling of cars which can be said that it may be best featureof the car., but I agree that the graphics is not very good . but in this game there are different level /challenges that can be achieved by the beating the opponent and gain the trophies . I think I will buy this game for sure. I don’ think so this game is too bad as far the reviews in the game are given.