Thread: Will “Collectible Card Game” add in RAGE

Will “Collectible Card Game” add in RAGE

Is there any news on this supposed in game CCG I have heard that the game will feature it as a mini game and there is even talk of it becoming a real Face to Face Table top CCG. I am just curious and yes I am getting the game but really want to know now if possible.

Re: Will “Collectible Card Game” add in RAGE

I believe it's a lot similar to what they had in Fallout: New Vegas. You find cards that are on dead enemies and make a deck, and then you can play against other characters. But I'm not sure if you can play against characters, although the achievements list stated something about collecting all of some kind of cards in one play through. So we'll see.

Don't know why you asked about a collectible card game, but there is mini-games. You can walk up to groups of citizens playing what looks like a futuristic chess game. Really though, it would be good to watch some videos on Rage. I am getting tired of people asking questions on these forums that are easily answered by watching Rage videos on YouTube. If they talk about it, then it is in the game, if they don't it is probably not. Single player experience 3 discs for the 360 - 1 disc for the PS3/combat Rally Racing which is an online free-for-all versus mode with vehicles that you can customize. And the co-op is called Wasteland Legends or Legends of the Wasteland.

I also had the same question. And when I ask this to developer they just replied that: “We do have a card game and it's a blast to play. Throughout the wasteland, you'll find collectible cards that you can add to your starter deck. I think there's somewhere between 30-40 cards.” So it’s really great news for all of us.