Thread: Vehicles in Rage

Vehicles in Rage

Hello guys one interesting question about So far I have only seen a dune buggy. Anyone think that there will be additional vehicles as well? Please if you guys are having any idea then please share it with me. All replies are appreciated. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Vehicles in Rage

I think the Game Informer preview of August last year, said there must be several vehicles, and the car is the first to receive. They have not shown any of the others though. the game will have plenty of combat vehicles and the careers of some, so I think that the vehicles will be customized at least in the border areas and the gearbox.

The weapons and vehicles are hypothetical, customizable, although to what level do not have at all, he said. I think at least allow you to upgrade the weapon in his car. Expect more details soon. Be sure to use the mouse at this time for the reason that the major portion of our market will be on consoles. That's really a fairly strict sentence here. Tim will turn in the region of and hit your hand through a ruler if you are with a mouse within the game. I mean, yes, you can use the mouse to it, but it is very important that the driver how the game design.

My concern is not that a mouse and keyboard are easily configurable, is the fact that FPS games should not be designed with consoles in mind. The best fps games ever created were created in the PC of the PC. Take CoD2 designed for the PC (brilliant game) ported to the console still brilliant game, designed for the PC Cod4 (brilliant game) ported to the console still brilliant game, then you consider CodWaW designed for the console (good game) ported the PC still good game, designed for the console CodMw2 (court game) ported to the PC game still hurt.