Thread: What are the airline names and character names in Airline Tycoon 2 game.

What are the airline names and character names in Airline Tycoon 2 game.

I have heard about this game called "Airline Tycoon 2" and i just wanted to know the names of the airlines that are in this game and also the names of the character with a short description about their work.Is there any one who is aware of all this by now.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: What are the airline names and character names in Airline Tycoon 2 game.

I will like to play and enjoy this game soon ans as far as the name of the airline is concerned i have came across probably 2 airline names.Where one is Tuppolevsky flights and the other is Childman airlines but i doubt that this names are final and they will remain the same before the release.This time the names of the games are not that catchy as they were in the previous version and i just wish if there could be a option of changing the name of the airline according to us in order to add more fun to the game.Hoping it to be better than the previous version.

Yes these new names for the airlines are sounding very weird to me as well.I don't know why they have named it as childman there are a no of names to choose from the original airlines name by just editing them a bit at least they would have not sounded so childish but yes i will like to inform you i have came across a forum that these names are just placeholders and they will be changed in the actual game.Lets see by which name they will be replaced.

I have read about the fourth character of this game:
    • Name: Natalie Childman
    • Airline-Name: Kolibri Travel
    • Motto: Everyone should be able to fly.

This character is a girl and she is basically a core and will avoid the usage of sabotage the other illegal means just to win the competition.She will be playing a character of a ambitious girl who is willing to wants to conquer the world as an Airline Tycoon.

The third character is named as "Tine Cortez" her airline name is "Torro Aero" and she thinks that airline business is a bullfight.I have read that she used to bet on horses and now she wants to rule the airline business.She is a business woman and she believes in squeezing the salaries of her employees and as much as possible in order to minimize the maintenance of her machines.