Thread: Need to know about warning as Ferrari: The Race Experience (PS3 version) is a ferrari challenge game

Need to know about warning as Ferrari: The Race Experience (PS3 version) is a ferrari challenge game

I like playing games. I have great interests in playing ps3 games. Recently I have downloaded Ferrari Race Experience game and I have played it. This game is a bit tweaked in places. I would say that the trophies are duplicates of Ferrari challenge. I don’t understand why the developers didn’t do well. They could have used new ideas instead they have used the same old idea here. I think this is not right. I am very disappointed after playing this game. The price is only fine as it is little less. I think it is better if we can make a copy of this game on some disc. I would say that think twice before downloading. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Re: Need to know about warning as Ferrari: The Race Experience (PS3 version) is a ferrari challenge game

Well I have played this game and I too didn’t find any much change. I think that for a trophy hunter, this game is a steal. I have also played platinumed Ferrari Challenge. I think that you will not find any problems while playing this one. It is just a stackable version as I think. I would suggest that the platinum Ferrari challenge is really better than the Ferrari Race Experience game. I think it is really not a good game and I am very much disappointed after playing this game.

Re: Need to know about warning as Ferrari: The Race Experience (PS3 version) is a ferrari challenge game

Well yes Ferrari challenge game is all over again. I know that the price of this game is really very good. I think this is the most attractive part of this game. But again it is not necessary that we can have good games with fewer prices. I am waiting for the Gran Turismo 5 game as I think it’s a game of its kind. I will purchase this game as it comes. As far as I have the news, that this game will come in a month. I am sure that I will get bored of the Ferrari challenge game very soon. This game is not any different so GT5 is my game.

I have heard that this is stackable platinum. I have this in many forums and on many websites. This is really not correct. I like playing car games but this game is getting boring as it has nothing new in this. I think that the developer should have worked little harder so that they could have made this game a success.

This game is two separate trophy sets. The posters have shown that this game is very much same as Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli. I Think that Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli has a driving experience that is somewhere between Gran Turismo and the Need for Speed games. Well I have downloaded this game and I have played this game. I don’t think that it is stackable platinum because I think for that to happen we need to have the same game name in the trophy list and this is not there. I think this game is merged with two games; it has Ferrari challenge and Ferrari race experience. So this is two different games even when they are same.

I would say that the games are almost same. If we consider the technical point of view, then I would say that they are two different games with identical looks. Also I except that the trophy lists is same, but they are not absolutely same. I don’t think that this game is stackable.

I am still considering this game as stackable version. I am think this way because I think that they are 98 % same. If you see, when you unlock the platinum trophy, it has same image as that of Ferrari challenge. The game is different. So I would like to know and please tell me that should we consider it as stackable version? Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thank you. I would like to know about this. I have been googling around on the internet but couldn’t yet fine anything interesting related to the topic.

I would like to mention the details that will help you all to see the difference in how this game is different,
    • You can't restart races anymore.
    • Car setups are completely removed.
    • Qualifying changed from time to 2 fixed laps.
    • Career races changed from time to 5 fixed laps.
    • Trophy races changed from time to 5 fixed laps.
    • Racing series changed from IT, EU and US to RaceGT, StreetGT and Classics and can only be raced with appropriate cars.
    • Time trials much more challenging.
    • Card game trophy (100%) removed.

I would suggest playing Ferrari 512 game. Ferrari 512 is the name of several race and road cars built by Ferrari. This game is much better than this one. Try out and do post your comments on this game.

Personally speaking even I have played this game and I would say that I did not find anything new in this game. This game has nothing different. I would say that if you want to play games, then there are many good racing games available for ps3. I would say that better try googling on the internet and look for more information. You will find many games on the google which is better than the Ferrari challenge game.