Thread: split-screen on PC for Serious Sam 3: BFE is confirmed now

split-screen on PC for Serious Sam 3: BFE is confirmed now

I haven’t saw any other game developer than the valve games that any one is having split screen and all in the game but now this game is having it I want to know that is the news true? And if not whats the truth pleases any one of you having any idea with it then posts your comments.

Re: split-screen on PC for Serious Sam 3: BFE is confirmed now

Well this has been something new for sure and I think that this has been asked by the players from the long time and so they have implemented it now. So now let’s enjoy in this game this is really a fun and this game would really rock.

If that’s true then there is something new for sure and we would really enjoy and this would be one of the best thing what we can do. And one more thing is that this split screen would be a legitimate bonus for all the console games but this would be really a problem that there would be a reason that pc can’t have it either and so I just don’t know they should offer multi keyboard and mouse support next.

I hope that they would be adding a new feature like multi keyboard + mouse but I don’t think that even that would be now this would be coming in the future and this would be really cool. But you got to wait for auit a long time for it.

I was expecting this to be in this version this has been asked last time so i think that they have already thought to give it in this version so not a big deal or anything great with that i suppose. lets see when it would be onto our pc is it a fun or not i hope it would be. the important thing is that it must work properly with everyone and once if that's fine then i think that would be the best part then.