Thread: is gone in Serious Sam 3: BFE as well as sight

is gone in Serious Sam 3: BFE as well as sight

Sprinting and sight is gone in Serious sam: BEF I can’t believe it please tell me that’s wrong whatever I have heard, there will be no fun in playing the game it sam cant run and gun in this game ……please can you give me the review of the of the game….

Re: is gone in Serious Sam 3: BFE as well as sight

No, you can't SPRINT and gun during the game play of Serious sam. You can still run using a gun or anything you want. The iron sights is used to pin point accuracy at long ranges. Shooting from the range of the hip is still perfectly accurate.

Re: is gone in Serious Sam 3: BFE as well as sight

It's meant that for players it is easy to traverse long distances in a shorter amount of time. The maps in SS3 are larger than any other maps in the previous games. Imagine this: You've just finished smoking Mental's hordes and you've found that during your battle you've finished up way out off partly in the desert. Rather than usually using Sam's ordinary speed to cover the distance to the next slaughter, you can run there in Fewer time running to the next horde, and more time killing said horde.