Thread: Does aiming in Serious Sam 3: BFE looks clunky or was that stuttering?

Does aiming in Serious Sam 3: BFE looks clunky or was that stuttering?

Hey guys I saw the video and what I have found that the aiming in Serious Sam 3: BFE looks clunky or was that stuttering and this is really awkward why is it so would this game really have this aiming. I would be really very disappointed with this when I would be watching out for this game I am really very said with this help me.

Re: Does aiming in Serious Sam 3: BFE looks clunky or was that stuttering?

I don’t think the same it has been a video and I think that this is a video quality is having something wrong with that. Anyways the previous versions I have played dint had anything like that now may be there is some bug with this then cant say lets see what we would be getting.

Saw the same in the video you are absolutely right but I think this is because of the game has been played by the controller and that has been visualized and that’s why it has been looking like that rather it would be fine. Even in the video I saw it wasn’t looking much like the previous version game and I think that there would be something in the game which would really change this off. And I am thinking that its just a video not a actually game play.

I think that there is some problem with the aiming but the words you have said like “clunky or was that stuttering” don’t sounds same this need to be changed. The only problem with the aiming I have found is that the reticle is always in the middle of the screen and I am absolutely fine as I have been playing this game from long.

Yap that’s the right way to manage and adjusting for distance, where the circle moves literally to where your bullets will go to and this would be surely a nice deal and it would be a nice thing to sort out the problem of the aiming if you are having any.

I think that the aiming is a huge factor of the game and it would be really mattering if there would be some problem with the aiming. I would be saying that there have been playing the previous version of this game but I haven’t saw anything like this in that game so I think that this won’t be possible in the newer version too I suppose.

Why have you forgotten that all those videos have been made from the unfinished version and this would be a worry a bit in those videos but the actual game would be a lot better then what you have sw in the video and this would be really working fine. And I hope that there would be some more effects and all also with that. I am sure the developers would be having everything in lot better way don’t worry.

I don't think that the good players need to worry about all these stuffs, like one of the players around you is me and i don't care about anything like this because i am just comfortable with all the stuffs and i always know how to play with these kind of aiming and all and i have dealed with lots of the game which were having many problems with the aiming and so not a big deal for me but i don't think that this would be one of them which is having a problem with the aiming and all everything was fine in the previous version so i think that everything would be fine in the newer version too.