Thread: Does graphic in RAGE looks better on pc than Console

Does graphic in RAGE looks better on pc than Console

Got lot of positive reviews on RAGE and now I am interested to get this game for me also but I am little concern about the graphic of the game is it better looking on the pc than console or this will be another let down console ported can anyone here has certain answer regarding this as I would be glad if anyone here can guide me trough this problem I would be really glade to know this .

Re: Does graphic in RAGE looks better on pc than Console

Got lot of positive reviews on RAGE and now I am interested to get this game for me also but I am little concern about the graphic of the game is it better looking on the pc than console or this will be another let down console ported can anyone here has certain answer regarding this as I would be glad if anyone here can guide me trough this problem I would be really glade to know this .

Higher resolutions and Anti-Aliasing on its own will acquire the exposed minimum to trump console grade graphics. They probably create a hi-res texture pack someplace down the line. And as a matter of fact I would say that it is a given. What the man says usually becomes actuality in some form or fashion I have established. Also judge by his appearance of be sorry when deciding long ago to create Rage with consoles at the middle of their visualization and undervalue the development of PC power I'm sure they will make it up to us, so to speak, in the form of said hi-res texture pack. And also the megatextures or w/e will be bumped up allow additional detail at greater distance. I believe that was a divide statement

Actually RAGE PC version will be having 3x the effective pixel density of the console edition, so yeah, it will appear improved than the console versions. And higher the resolution and Anti-Aliasing will make it appear better too as well as Consoles will by no means appear superior to PC's. seem to be how old tech PS3's, X Box 360 and We are? I was studying at the game necessities, is this DX9? DX10? I've by now structured it so it's a non problem , just probing.

There is not a any game that has ever appeared improved on console. believe about it, as consoles are similar to 5 year old pc's. They just don't contain the horsepower, regardless of how fine developers are capable to optimize their code. With today's hardware, pc games are appear improved than ever and if id has the ultra texture pack they've implicit just about at, this game might give the witcher 2 a run for it's money in the graphic dept.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusN View Post
    Actually RAGE PC version will be having 3x the effective pixel density of the console edition, so yeah, it will appear improved than the console versions. And higher the resolution and Anti-Aliasing will make it appear better too as well as Consoles will by no means appear superior to PC's. seem to be how old tech PS3's, X Box 360 and We are? I was studying at the game necessities, is this DX9? DX10? I've by now structured it so it's a non problem , just probing.
    It amazes me that so many people believe that there is no dissimilarity between the console version of the game and its PC matching part, other then from the layout of keyboard and mouse. Again and again people says why do you want to use a controller to play this game on PC Man, why not just play on the console and then . they Just do not understand. Higher resolutions will only make any PC game look twice as good with all the same features enabled. I'm seeing a new trend now - that some players are actually using the phrase in 1080 when talking about PC games. Huh? What is that going to see? It's almost as if they think 1080 is a kind of standard HD mode. I can only presume that these people end up playing on consoles all his life and have by no means seen a game, such as Crysis 2, the maximum 2560x1440, running in SLI. perhaps that's the issue . They have never produced a great game in a cutting-edge PC.

The master program take six years to expand and is 10 TB total. better texture pack are the least they have to propose and hope to see some DVDs also comprise some fresh levels. Any game of any game is the PC edition is always the best. Period. Stop making such unintelligent query.

Multi-monitors, blah, for games. I can not stand a massive black bezel in the center of my game. That said, you do not even need SLI these days. There are individual cards that can run any game on the market. The graphics have not advanced since Crisis 1 in 2007 ... so ... is fairly cheap to build a capable gaming system these days.

Though, PC graphics have an advantage with higher resolution textures, anisotropic filtering up, draw distance, and the anti-aliasing .. and some other luxury options on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    I can only presume that these people end up playing on consoles all his life and have by no means seen a game, such as Crysis 2, the maximum 2560x1440, running in SLI. perhaps that's the issue . They have never produced a great game in a cutting-edge PC.
    Crysis I would use 2 as a fine illustration of a game ported to the PC appear better. Personally, I thought it was a big step backwards. The first engine of Crysis was better. But I agree with the general point. On the other hand, if all the developers think they have to do to make a game "PC ready" is to release a garbage port with support for higher resolutions, and then I think perhaps end PC games. Developers doing a pretty good job of that lately anyway with the number of ports of poor quality there.