Thread: Is there only one location in Sam 3

Is there only one location in Sam 3

Guys I have only found that there is only one location in the game and itsnt this sounding so boring what do you guys say about this? Sam needs the variety and if they wont be able to provide us with that then this game is very boring I don’t want to play this game for sure. So will there be more locations like in Sam 2, with volcano or tech planet?

Re: Is there only one location in Sam 3

Hello I have saw the videos and I have found the same and this would be surely very boring I though there is something new in this game and which would be really helping me to have some good time with it but I haven’t found anything now this has really made me upset to go with this game or no.

Well this has been a topic of bit worry I myself don’t know about this but I have planned to buy this game so I would be going with it now what I am expecting is that this game would be having more maps in it or they would be launching them very sooner. I don’t know if they would be a worry to us or not but I am hoping that my expectation would work fine and I would be getting something new with game.

I am sure that there would be many guys as the above poster who is expecting this game to be a lot better then what we have saw in the video and they would be surely buying the game so what I would be saying that we can wait for these guys to do it first and then we would be following them.

I think that the same slum desert area has been showed in all the videos and so I would be asking all of you that don’t waste money behind it there are many games been released parallel so you can go with them and I am sure you would be getting something better if you go with any other game. This game is looking like a old games which has been really long back in 90 I would say that just don’t go with this game this would be really very boring and I am surely saying this that you can play some flash game instead of that.

That’s absolutely false that this game is having only one map there are more three more location All the previews right now are of the same 3 maps. There are more maps which are disclosed and it would be really a fun.

Who said that how can this game be released only with one single map that would be so boring for sure. guys dont worry this is just a rumor and nothing else there is nothing such as a only one map no guns and weapons been released or no DLC everything is just a false word there would be everything with this game and it is really going to be a fun so what i would be saying is that just get ready for the complete entertainment and a real fun.