Thread: Who’s better LA Noire vs. Red Dead Redemption

Who’s better LA Noire vs. Red Dead Redemption

Hello guys I have played both the game and according to me Red Dead Redemption seems to be better than LA Noire now I want a discussion over this that hows this game for other regardless what I am thinking about it so I think that guys would be having a better discussion over it so lets began guys and give up some better reason to support your agreements with any of the game.

Re: Who’s better LA Noire vs. Red Dead Redemption

I don’t think the same as you have been thinking I think that the LA Noire is really awesome I haven’t played Red Dead Redemption but I have saw the video and I am thinking that Red Dead Redemption is something like which may be having a better story and a good game play but LA Noire is something very different like working around as detective and using lots of brain with the clues and all so I think that this game is having really lot of interesting topic.

Red Dead Redemption definitely better it is having lot many thing which LA Noire needs to come up with. I have been playing both of the game and I feel exactly the same as what the thread poster has been thinking.

Played none of the game and don’t know why I am posting it over here but still I would like to say that I have also gone through with the videos and according to me both of these games seem to be very nice and which is having same game play with different stories that’s what the difference is. The only biggest difference what I have saw that both of the games are having completely different location like some small town and one in very big city with a big map and that’s what the difference I can see and everything is looking a bit same and very nice.

Well the guy haven’t played any of the game has given a nice comment and even I think that it is having a very nice point that the biggest difference is with the location which has changed complete game. But still I would say that I have liked the LA Noire may be because I am playing it right bow but right now I am liking it a lot.

I can’t differentiate I have liked both of the game and it has been really a nice game I have really had really a nice time with it and I have loved both of the game and it has been really awesome so I would be saying that both of the game is very nice and I would keep playing both of them and no bad comment on any of them. I also think that LA Noire uses more brain and it is interesting right now but sometime it’s too confusing and tough to decide something and that’s something very nice from this game so I would be saying that this game is going better.

LA Noire would be a better choice If you are really looking for good entertainment and something different than just a role playing game and I would say that you would really love this game if you would like to play and have a fun.

I don’t know too which way to go but I have really enjoyed both of the game. And they both a better when you are playing them. When you are playing any of them you would just get into their world and won’t be able to think about the other game because both of them ahs their own features and nice game play so I would be saying that both of the game is nice and anyone looking to choice any one of them to play then they don’t have to worry in choosing to any of them they can get any of them and enjoy the full time entertainment with that.

Till now what I have found is some people like both of them or some of them have liked any one of them, so I would be saying that I think that both of the games are same as the above poster has said.

I think that it is going to differ from person to person about the game and its likes and dislikes; I haven’t found any one disliking it till now but still. And so I would be saying let each one of have our own likes and dislikes because we don’t know what each one of us are been looking for and what we like and what we don’t so definitely all of us would be having a different view and this would be a lot confusing and make the discussion a longer one.

What I have found is that those guys who have played both the game like the LA Noire or they like both so this means that the LA Noire is a better one with the best story and nice game play.

I dont think that the thread poster has got the solution for his query but yes he got a proper discussion but i would be saying that the best thing would be that play both the game and decided that which one is better and that would be your personal view and which would be as same as many of the other guys and if you dont select any then too you would be as many other guys so whatever you are choosing would be as the same as many other guys and would be different as many other guys so dont worry about all this thing.