Thread: "You now own Rage" message shows and then disappeared

sad "You now own Rage" message shows and then disappeared

I just pre-ordered Rage previously. As standard in my blotter history it shows You now own Rage. I in addition saw it was listed in my community games list. good.

So anyhow i have used up this evening playing Witcher 2 and as soon as i finished my session i become aware of the Rage Pre-order was available . it was great. So i begin the download although I am in the UK and it doesn't unlock pending till 7th.

Although i observe that my blotter doesn't show me owning Rage any longer however all of a unexpected i at the present own AuthorityPackDLCDepot and SewersDLCDepot whatsoever they are even though i assume they are antthing to do with Rage?

The game is also no longer listed in my community games catalog.

Does anyone else having this same problem I do

Re: "You now own Rage" message shows and then disappeared

Authority Pack is almost certainly the preorder bonus, worst is the I didn't buy this game used bonus it even likely to buy used on PC any longer? But no, mine says Rage on my games list.

As far as I am concern, Rage was in my games listing and on my favorites. And recently Rage vanished from my list about 2 hours ago.

I have to do a twice over take as I observe that Rage wasn’t in there I was doing for the Deus Ex Facebook page. So I altered the view back to All Games and I the notice that RAGE was there, although not Rage. I had to re-favorite RAGE

Yes I can also see mine is in my library as well, i intended my community games list. Is yours missing from there as well?

There is actually something wrong with it something crazy was going on for me too, I was approximately 30% and then all of the unexpected I observe was back at 0% 0.o

Anyways I then had to restarting steam immediately to see if that would do something and I was back at 30%, by no means had that happen before. Some is seriously wrong wit it

With mine it happening all the time I had downloaded 39% and the after that time i saw it was 4.3%. I'm not worried as this does happen now and then

Well the 2 Downloadable Content’s I refer to on my first post have now changed to Rage Authority Pack DLC and Rage Sewers DLC.

So what's the wrong with this anarchy version we acquire the anarchy edition providing we pre-order each one does plus what do we get for this a hopeless shotgun

Disgraceful!

That's roughly as awful as the hover-board scam from Knights of The Old Republic Online. Twenty dollars for a hover board. on the whole that's just content take out from the game and sold for twenty dollars. glowing they won't be receiving twenty dollars from me .

And this occasion I signify it so doesn’t preorder. We'll all sober, I'm certain.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    So what's the wrong with this anarchy version we acquire the anarchy edition providing we pre-order each one does plus what do we get for this a hopeless shotgun

Disgraceful!

That's roughly as awful as the hover-board scam from Knights of The Old Republic Online. Twenty dollars for a hover board. on the whole that's just content take out from the game and sold for twenty dollars. glowing they won't be receiving twenty dollars from me .

And this occasion I signify it so doesn’t preorder. We'll all sober, I'm certain.
    It is actually the reverse. The game will cost $ 60 before and after October 4, the difference is that you do not receive the added content for free. If you want the same content, whether you have to pay for it, or you have to trade in the edition of the anarchy of another person through steam Trading.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    It is actually the reverse. The game will cost $ 60 before and after October 4, the difference is that you do not receive the added content for free. If you want the same content, whether you have to pay for it, or you have to trade in the edition of the anarchy of another person through steam Trading.
    In other words, if not pre-order the game, then the game will be removed?

I wonder what would happen if in a movie you did not buy your ticket a day in advance, but just arrived only to be told that, no, sorry, since you have not bought a ticket yesterday so today I will only get to see part of the movie?

I have no issue with downloading content if it is have worked on the post release, but deliberately delete the contents of a game is pretty chinch if you ask me.

Plenty of businesses do stuff like preorder downloading content you know, price cut for paying at the start of the month for a gym or for paying with cash so they don't get charge a percentage by credit card companies.

Its just first-class business to give a motivation to people to part with their cash the moment likely so you can start to recoup the money you spent given that them the product/service you are in.