Thread: Developers Diary p.2 for Men of War: Vietnam

Developers Diary p.2 for Men of War: Vietnam

Hello guys I have heard that there is a developers dairy p.2 for this game where can I find that please help me out of this? I don’t know that this is true or not but I have been waiting for it from long time so I want to know about this please suggest me whatever you know?

Re: Developers Diary p.2 for Men of War: Vietnam

I have been searching for it too and it is really a tough task because I am not getting it anywhere I have heard about this too and this is really very irritating when you have heard something and you are not getting it on internet. I think that it was a rumor and we need to stop think about this what rest of you guys are thinking about this?

Nope its not a rumor I don’t know why you haven’t been able to get it. First and the foremost thing you need to do is you need to check it out on the official site and you would get it there. I have got it from there itself. And I don’t know why it has been tough to get it. I think that whenever you would be knowing about this then the first thing what you need to do is check the official site and if it is not there then I don’t think that it would be anywhere else you must know that. And if you would have done that you would have got it on your first attempt.

I have heard the developers saying that it has been very few days with the Men of War: Vietnam and they have already planned a second part of the developer’s dairy and they have been launching it on the official website. This is the time when they have been getting the comments from the developers and the GRU consultant’s.

I haven't found it still and i hope i would be getting it sooner. And this has been a good discussion in any case but hopefully it would have been useful for me as i was thinking . Anyways i would be getting some help sooner.