Thread: getting "Steam Servers too busy" Message while playing RAGE

getting "Steam Servers too busy" Message while playing RAGE

I have recently installed the RAGE game in my PC through steam and after that when I try to start the steam at that time I get “Steam Servers too busy" message. First I thought that problem is with the server so I tried after some hours and after that when I open the game at that time also I get the same message. What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: getting "Steam Servers too busy" Message while playing RAGE

As you have said that after waiting for some hours when you tried again at that time also you get the same message then I think something went wrong while installing Rage game and you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Rage game in your computer and after that see whether it makes any difference or not.

I have also downloaded the rage game from the steam and after that I have installed that in my computer and then when I was trying to launch the game at that time I also get the same problem. after that I have try to search the solution on the internet and after spending some time on the internet also I didn’t get any issue. now after that I though it may be problem with the steam in my computer and after that I have uninstall the steam from my computer and after uninstalling the steam from my computer I have deleted all the temporary files and after that I have reboot my PC. now after that I installed the steam again and then reinstalled the RAGE game. now afetr that when I try to start the RAGE at that time I didn’t get any issue.

you should also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the steam in your computer and after reinstalling the steam you will not get the same problem in your computer. if you need any more help regarding this problem then let me know.

Did you try to solve this problem by verify doing integrity of local cache in the steam??? if you have not tried this yet then first verify integrity of local cache in the steam and after that open the RAGE game in your computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

If you don’t know about how to verify integrity of local cache in the steam then you have to follow these steps.

• First you have to load the steam in your PC
    • after that you have to go to the library section.
    • after going in to the library section you will see the verify integrity of local cache button.
    • now you have to click on the verify integrity of local cache button.
    • after clicking on that it will take some time to verify the game's files.

Now after that you have to start the RAGE and then see whether your problem will get solved or not.

Verify integrity of game cache has done the trick and things started working normally. now problem is with the graphics of the RAGE game. when I start the game at that time it works fine but sometimes while playing the game in my computer some time FPS drops down to below 25 and some time game freezes for some seconds and then it comes back to the normal.

What should I do to solve this issue. Anyone else facing the same problem then let me know.

if you are running the game with the high graphic setting then I will suggest you to open the RAGE game and then you have to go to the setting in the game and then you have to change the graphic setting of the game to lower to medium and after changing the graphic setting you have to check whether your problem get solved or not .

Well I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the graphic drivers your problem might get solved. Many times graphic drivers can cause this kind of issue. First go to the device manager and after that you have that you have to remove the graphic drivers from the system and afetr removing the graphic drivers you have to reboot the PC and after rebooting the PC you have to insert the drivers CD in your computer and after inserting the CD you have to install the graphic drivers in your computer and after installing the graphic drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. after reinstalling the drivers your problem will gets solved.

If you are getting the same issue after reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer then you have to try to solve this problem by downloading the latest graphic drivers for your computer and after that installing it in your computer. you have to also download the latest drivers for your graphic card from the official site of the graphic card manufacturer and after downloading that you have to first remove the existing drivers from your computer and then install the new drivers and after installing the new drivers your problem will get solved.

If you are not using the latest direct x in your PC then you have to first get the latest Direct X from the internet and after that install it in your computer and then check what the situation is.

yes I will also recommend you the same thing. According to the game requirements you should have Direct X 9 or higher version of the Direct X installed in your computer.

to download the Direct X you have to first go to the official site of the Microsoft and from there you have to download the Direct X latest version then install it in your system and after that problem will get solved.

after referring your replies I have download the latest graphic drivers in my computer and after downloading that I have removed old drivers from the PC and then installed the new one and after doing that my went. now all the thing s are working flawlessly. thanks for the help.