Thread: refer a best laptop in india for the student

refer a best laptop in india for the student

I am father of two childrens my questions Is that I want to buy the laptop for my little ones. So could you suggest me the best laptop for school student in which they can work out the basic part such as project work , seeing movies also playing games should support wifi and Bluetooth. I think price is not an issue and what to buy the best one for my childrens. Can anyone suggest me have the best and latest laptop and which have good service centres in india.

Re: refer a best laptop in india for the student

If you are thinking of buying the laptop for your kids, then there are many laptops available in the market which could be the best for your childrens. But you have not told what are the config requirements for your laptop.

As I have told you that I want the best laptop for my childrens and no matter with the price and config urations. I Mean any of the latest configurations and the price. But I would recommend for the intel processors rather going for amd processors . refer any laptop with intel processor and with good configurations. And as I have told that they should have good service centers in india.

As you have mention for the laptops with the good service center in india and with the best configurations , then I can suggest that you can go with the HP laptops reson is they provide with the good service in india. Now regarding the configurations and price in HP laptop, they have introduced with the new HP series with variation in price and config will show you some of it HP DM4-1041TX Laptop Price – Rs.48618 - Intel Core i5 450( 2.4GHz) , 4GB , 500GB , Windows 7 Home Premium , WiFi , Bluetooth , 14-inch , 512 MB Graphics. HP DV6-3053TX Laptop Price – Rs.57359 – Intel Core i5 450(2.4GHz) , 3GB , 500 GB , Windows 7 Home Premium , WiFi , Bluetooth , Touch Screen 15.6-inch , 1GB Graphics. HP G42-354TU /G42-456TU / G42-457TU Laptop Price – Rs.34840 - Intel Core i3 370 – 2.4GHz/3MB 3 GB , DDR3 320GB , Windows 7 Home Basic , WiFi , Bluetooth , Charcoal Grey /Charcoal Grey / Velvet Red 14.0-inch , Intel HD Graphics. I think these are the price and config of HP series and there are many variants available in series for best config and price.

First the HP laptops were used to be the best in the market in the market but after the issues of the services people starting switching to the other brands. I think in the current market DELL and LENOVO have captured well in the case of laptop in india.

Can I know what are the other brands available in the market other then DELL , LENOVO , HP and are they better then this one. Even I want to know their configurations which should have intel processor and windows os . I am not interested in the apple products so please don’t give suggestions about the apple or mac .

There are many brands available in the Indian market for laptops. The other brands of laptop available in india are Acer , samsumg , Toshiba , Compaq , Alienware , Sony – VAIO and many more. But the these are brand trends going in the market other then you have mentioned. Now comes the brands in india providing with the best laptops and service currently are DELL , LENOVO , HP COMPAQ , ACER , SONY-VAIO . Its now your choice which to pick. And since you want the laptop for your children you can have from dell , hp, Lenovo or acer since this are the

I am using the dell xps laptop from past year and it is best one providing with the config. I could give you some of the series of dell Dell Inspiron 14 Price – 39,500/- Intel Core 2 duo Processor T6500, Vista home premium, 3GB DDR2 RAM, 320GB HDD, 14inch HD Display , Dell Inspiron 15 Price – 29,900/- Intel Core duo Processor T4200, Vista Home basic, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HDD , Dell Inspiron 15 Price – 36,900/- Intel Core 2 duo Processor T6500, Vista home premium, 3GB DDR2 RAM, 320GB HDD , Dell Studio XPS 13 Price – 61,900/- Intel i7Processor P8600, Vista home premium, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 320GB HDD, 13.3″ Widescreen WXGA (1280×800) CCFL TFT Display, Integrated NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics and since you are buying for the children you can pick up any of the series of dell like dell inspiron which is the perfect for them.

See every body has their own views but its upto you that what you want to go with and thepick the best one for your kid. You can get more info on laptops when visit to near by shop or mall or search on the internet. Hope you will get the best for your child .