Thread: Will there be a single player experience in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

Will there be a single player experience in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

So the title says it all. will there be a single player mode in the game? don’t know how well this be accepted by the other games but for me this would be a great thing to watch out for that’s what I want to say here. anyways whats your take on the same please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Will there be a single player experience in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

Some kind of training camps will also be a great thing to watch out for. I think that is the place where single player mode will come into range that’s what I am saying here. I don’t think so you will be able to play in any other mode, that’s what I feel. in case if you all have some other idea about the same then you all are free to comment something over here about the same, that’s what I am saying here. so you all can do comment something on the same. that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Will there be a single player experience in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?

I don’t think so that will be possible at all with the CS. Since it is a hardcore multiplayer game anyways if you want then you can select the bot count as only 1 and then start playing with it accordingly, so that’s what you should be planning to do and nothing else. So that’s what I am saying here. I think so you can play that game in single player mode in this way only and there is no other way bu which you would be able to do that, so hope that’s clear for you and hence that’s it from my side for you and there is anything that you need to know about the same then do feel free to ask here. I am waiting for the reply from you all.