Thread: A small idea for those playing Casual mode in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

A small idea for those playing Casual mode in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Guys I have a small thing to say over here now this is for all the noobs player who become idle in the middle of the maps. Please don’t get me wrong here is what I want to say and the thing is that idle players will be moved to hostage maps they will not be kicked out, that’s what I have heard of recently don’t know how much truth is there in that but that’s what I am saying here, please do have a good look at the same. I know it’s a bit funny part that I have said here but a small information that I wanted to pass it for you.

Re: A small idea for those playing Casual mode in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Well those who do get moved to hostage mode do not get rescued so easily that’s what I have observed till recently. That’s what I am saying here. They do not move at all, that’s what the information I have got for you al.

Re: A small idea for those playing Casual mode in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Don’t you all think that’s a technical issue and who will get an issue solved, so that’s what I want to ask here. well it is very much amazing that the developer has not got a fix for the problem yet should have been developed before. According to me hostages are there to get rescued and not stay there that’s what I was thinking, don’t know how did that glitch happen in the game, anyways what do you all have to say about the same can you all pelase comment something on the same, waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same accordingly.

Yes that’s a technical issue and it is all upon the developers to develop a solution for it that’s what I think here, so it is better if you have a chat with the developers about the same and they will develop a solution accordingly. That’s what I want to say here.

Well they have only 2 options left in front of them and hence what they will be doing ultimately is rescue themselves or stay alive for the another round. That’s what I have to say. May be they will camp in some obscure room also, that’s what I think will be the possibility for sure, that’s what I want to say here, so that’s the necessary information from my side for you all. do read it carefully and that’s it from my side for you.

Well they all may be AFK as well. I am very much annoyed of AFK since they are the ones who act like the noob in the beginning of the game and also at the last time they will kill everyone and get it to the top of the table. That’s what the actual strategy of the game is. I know it’s a bit funny situation here but I don’t know it is a bit flop idea that’s what it seems to me.

Having a vip mod is the only solution n this case and hence it appears to me as the only solution for me that’s what I think here, so that’s it guys, well there is nothing much that you can do and think about the solution over here, that’s what I want to say here. so hope so you all did have a look at the same and if there is anything that you need to know then do let me know about it as soon as possible. That’s what I am saying here.

Thanks a lot guys for the co operation you have done here, that’s interesting aspect that you have shared here and I would like to thanks a ton for the same. that’s it from my side for you.