Thread: Console port for Rage

Console port for Rage

I have heard about the Steam new Release for the RAGE, so I want to purchase this game since I have seen the videos of this game and very much impress with this, so I’m very confused in between the Console version and for the PC version which will be the best for the use and which will also be the price friendly. So if you guys have the suggestion then please give your ideas and the suggestion for the Console port and for the PC version of the RAGE. Grateful for any suggestions as to what may cause this problem or how to solve it.

Re: Console port for Rage

According to my experience the Console game is much more expensive for paying for every new release for the ‘rage’. The company making the console version for making up the profits since they are expensive. And if you talk about the PC version then it is compare to the console it is low to pay for getting the PC version of the RAGE. However the PC version is most likely same as the Console version in related to the graphics and all the effect it is similar to the Console version only. Or you can wait for some time and have to see the reviews of both may then you will able to decide for the making decision.

The game is basically made for the console because it is made for the multiplayer purpose, there are nothing exclusive, all that is necessary that the PC version have to made so that it have been deserve by the user. But if you think about the cost then the PC version is less as compare to the Console version. But it doesn’t make the sense that because of the money you are choosing to get the PC version since it is for the multiplayer RAGE and the Console is well known for the Multiplayer support.

According to me the PC version is based somewhat for the ID Software, but if you are talking about the price issue then it mostly depends from where you are planning to get the game, since I have seen to their official site that they are not that much of cost available to get. The PC Version is almost half of the Console version. And if I can say about the console port then I have not found any of the console port there all I have find is the console style games.

This is all due to the interest of the people to the PC gamer make the PC version of RAGE as same as the Console version. However I have seen that the MS, Sony and Nintendo all charge a $10 license fee per game. I can say that for the discounts and the skims you can make the search for the Web there are various server which provide this game to download at low chargeable. So finally I want to say that you have to make the search for the Console and for the PC version so that whatever you find there you have to decide by yourself.

You can wait for the reviews to decide between the PC version and Console Version; however there are the variations in the price for the PC as well as the Console version. All I have seen that there are the price variation according to the state. However I have seen that the ID was great, however the console machine is always great then the PC games.

There are no chances for the PC game if I have to make the choice then I have to take the Console version because of it functionality and the features. However there are the PC releases that support multiplatform. The PXC version for the RAGE is made in such a way that it can run on the MS, Linux and also on the Mac. And as related to the console game then these features is absence. And also there are lots of browser based games which were very much famous like the Call of Duty, Brink, Prey 2, Wolfenstien etc.

The PC version for the Rage is made for the ID Software. And also the price is depends on the stores and the e-commerce site you are planning to get that. And I have seen that the reviews for the both version is most liked. But you can make the choice for the console port since this is the best for the Gamers to play that Rage in the console version.