Thread: Why do Pre-Order for Rage game?

Why do Pre-Order for Rage game?

Just curious why others were willing to pull down $ 60 in this game. For me I've been a loyal fan since my PC game Doom for the first time, although I feel like I've been suspended from Quake 2. Still I have faith in identity, but my expectations are still high. I hope it will not be disappointed.

Re: Why do Pre-Order for Rage game?

Because I want to play the game and do not want to wait. Why not, there were plenty of discounts. I saved $ 25 or more on my car insurance, i.e., Rage, go to D2D.

In part because of the double-barreled shotgun, in part because ID is the developer, in part because I love him as soon as possible on the day of liberation, and partly because I have faith in myself that I can tell a quality game when I see it. For example, the Isle of the Dead. I had seen that game since its beginning, around 2006-2007. I was so excited about it and checkered regularly updated for years. Then came the trailer that everyone buzzing about oh so excited! Then came the video game. What a disappointment. I realized that this was not a game for me, so do not stop even before he had been watching this game, literally for 4 years. I must say I'm glad they did not. I predicted this, comments, 6-7/10 mediocre and of course, was 71/100 of metacritc. This was reinforced by the negative reaction in the forums. I tend to trust my intuition when it comes to these things and my intuition tells me that Rage will accept dangerous applause. 92/100 on Metacritic. This is a game not to miss.

Due to the bloody exchange rate either at the time (and good thing I did before the order that the price increased by more than $ 20).

Because it looks awesome and identification never been disappointed. In the pre-sale that do well when it comes out since it can pre-load and does not exceed the limit of bandwidth per week at my university and I am pre-load in the house of my parents. So you can that I have to play the game and also I want to have it for me and also want to enjoy the game and also have some of the fun with the game, so I have ordered earlier to get hand on the game and also to enjoy the game when I am home alone, so I think the pre-order is the best to do it and get it.

I did not. Preordered for $ 46, coupon yah D2D (while it lasted). But I love games Identification and have been waiting four years for rabies.

I am too! Seriously, I'm moving away from retail for anything I do not want something concrete and physical as an add-on for the game. Steam a few miles more convenient and the ability to preload and have it open at midnight instead of waiting for retailers to release the after that day and append to the travel and setting up time is just a dip.