Thread: Arsenal mode of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a total rip off

Arsenal mode of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a total rip off

It seems to me as a total rip off the Wager matches in Black Ops and it is upon all of them to believe it that’s for sure, so that’s what I want to say here. Developers are doing a lot of copy paste these ideas for the game and hence what I think is that it will be not benefiting any of them in the long run that’s what I think here. I know there will be a lot of people who will be going against me for the same since they are all big fan of the game. now even I am a great fan of the game and would love to see more of it but I do hate copying the ideas of some other games and I am totally opposite to it. that’s what I would like to say here, don’t know how many of you all will agree with me on the same.

Re: Arsenal mode of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a total rip off

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    It seems to me as a total rip off the Wager matches in Black Ops and it is upon all of them to believe it that’s for sure, so that’s what I want to say here. Developers are doing a lot of copy paste these ideas for the game and hence what I think is that it will be not benefiting any of them in the long run that’s what I think here. I know there will be a lot of people who will be going against me for the same since they are all big fan of the game. now even I am a great fan of the game and would love to see more of it but I do hate copying the ideas of some other games and I am totally opposite to it. that’s what I would like to say here, don’t know how many of you all will agree with me on the same.
    See it is too early to comment something on the same that’s what I want to say here, you know what the game has actually not released and you are saying that it is actually a rip off. can’t you be serious about this. it would have been better if you could have done some research about the topic and patiently wait for the game to be released. So do you understand what I am saying here. Please think over that and next time to think before making such kind of thread.

No its not the rip off actually the developers are actually working with the creators of the gun game and will be developing some similar idea for the same that’s what I think here. so this is what I want to say here. I hope you do understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you. I don’t think so sharing some ideas from the other developers for their new game is not a bad option at all. that’s what I have to say here.

Gun game has been existing from a long time and way long before back ops had already exited. So what do you think all the games which are based on shooting that has come up after this are a rip off all the original cgames that has been developed after that? I don’t think so at all. so stop saying wrong about the game I don’t think so that is the case over here, so that’s it from my side for you all, anything else that you want to know then do let me know about it.

See the developers must have seen that concept of the gungame is looking good with the CS and hence they must have decided the same strategy in their new version of the game, so what’s the harm in that. It is not that valve people are trying to steal something from that, that’s what I think here. I would not agree here with the same and hence that’s what to want to say here. if valve people are trying to steal the concept with the necessary permission from the developers then what’s the harm? I am not able to understand anything about that. So that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    I am a big fan of CS and I would not tolerate any people coming and saying such rubbish about the game, well its not a rip off but it’s the same concept being applied to the new game that’s coming. Rip off means copying without any rights and that is illegal but were it is illegal here, I am not able to understand at all.

All we have to see is how does the new concept farewell In the game that’s all what we have to see in the game. As such I have been hearing a lot of positives about the arsenal mode in the game and I think that necessary changes should be there in the game. That’s what I think here. i don’t know why some people are saying it is a rip off in spite of knowing the fact that gungame in CS was introduced a lot before the Wager matches in Black Ops, then why people are making such kind of stupid claims? Things like these are very much difficult to understand.

I hope answers like these will be better answered by the valve people for sure that’s what I think here, they will surely reply to the same that’s what I think here. I am not a big fan of COD but I think CS will surely not be thinking about the same, that’s what I want to say here.