Thread: The one thing all CS Gamers would like to know in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

The one thing all CS Gamers would like to know in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Yes the title is a bit tricky for sure but let me reveal out the question for you all, is there a night mode in this version of the game, or can we buy the nightvision? Yes guys the question is a very simple one for you and I would be happy if you all can answer it out for me. Any ideas on this then do let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

Re: The one thing all CS Gamers would like to know in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    Yes the title is a bit tricky for sure but let me reveal out the question for you all, is there a night mode in this version of the game, or can we buy the nightvision? Yes guys the question is a very simple one for you and I would be happy if you all can answer it out for me. Any ideas on this then do let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.
    Don’t know the developers have not revealed much information that’s what I think here, so that’s what I want to say here. yes the ideal is good and should be noted by the developers and I think that they will be bringing that necessary changes for sure, so that’s what I want to say here.

Re: The one thing all CS Gamers would like to know in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I am very much excited about getting the special infrared goggles for the game and I would be very much happy to get it as soon as possible I would be very much excited to play it in that mode and I know that experience is simply awesome.

I will oppose the idea of having the flash in the gun and hence I would not agree with the idea of having night vision in the game. since every game must be having the flash in the gun for that. I would like to play it in the normal mode. I don’t know what’s harm in playing with the normal mode. we have been playing in that normal mode since long time and we can continue playing with it for longer time. That’s what I am expecting. So hope you all do understand what I am saying here. yes I will sound a bit orthodox here but that’s how it should be I feel.

See what I think is that you should go ahead and have a chat with the developers about the same. I think they are the one who will be implementing the necessary changes that’s what I think here. so do mail the suggestions of yours for them and they will be thinking over it. who knows your dream would turn out to be tmrue.

I would say that there should be more night maps and I would not mind playing them at all. since I want to see more of them in the game and hence that’s what I am expecting more from the developers surely they will be implementing it that’s what I think here. I would ask the valve people to ship over the night vision maps at my place and also the weapon. Sounds funny but yes I would not mind if they would do that.