Thread: Does Right Click(+attack 2) throws grenades in Counter Strike: Global Offensive ?

Does Right Click(+attack 2) throws grenades in Counter Strike: Global Offensive ?

So what do you all think about the strategies the same method was applied in CSource to nade Bombsite A. I have seen that method being applied there don’t know how well it is going to work well with it, but I would like to see the same in Counter Strike: Global Offensive being implemented. Now if the same is not happening with the new map then it would be a big loss for the Counter Strike: Global Offensive. It will also indicate that valve is too slow on making any changes in the game that’s what I know here. anyways what do you all have to say about the same. please do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: Does Right Click(+attack 2) throws grenades in Counter Strike: Global Offensive ?

Ok then it all depends on the way it is when you are playing the game in the short nade all you have to do is just shot it at the ground and that’s it. Nothing more. I hope you do understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Does Right Click(+attack 2) throws grenades in Counter Strike: Global Offensive ?

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    So what do you all think about the strategies the same method was applied in CSource to nade Bombsite A. I have seen that method being applied there don’t know how well it is going to work well with it, but I would like to see the same in Counter Strike: Global Offensive being implemented. Now if the same is not happening with the new map then it would be a big loss for the Counter Strike: Global Offensive. It will also indicate that valve is too slow on making any changes in the game that’s what I know here. anyways what do you all have to say about the same. please do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.
    I would prefer a flat throw on right clicking of the mouse that’s what I am hoping and so that’s what should be the same strategy and hence that’s what I want to say here. a flat throw is what I am expecting since it will create a roll of the grenade and explosion that’s what I am thinking here.

I would like to see that ability to short throw the grenade without even loosing the forward momentum that’s what I am expecting here and so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you do understand what I am saying here. I have seen that right click not being used much for any purpose at all. so that’s why don’t make use of the right click on the game and make optimum use of the game, that’s what I want to say here. Practical applications with good game speed will combine better for the game that’s what I think here and hopefully it will contribute well for the game only that’s what I know.

In case if you were not knowing then let me tell you right click is used for the 3 majority purpose in the game and they are
    1) Silencers for the guns.
    2) Scopes for SG556
    3) Alternate fire or knife.
    But yes implementing a right click on it will bring a variety of options for the grenades that’s what I feel.

I don’t make much use of grenades and hence for me it will not be of optimum use at all, that’s what I think here. if there are not right click option for the grenades then it is completely ok for me that’s what I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by desilva View Post
    I don’t make much use of grenades and hence for me it will not be of optimum use at all, that’s what I think here. if there are not right click option for the grenades then it is completely ok for me that’s what I feel.
    For those who don’t have experienced gaming with the grenades and would like to experience the one click grenade attack then they should go ahead and play the COD or BF. They are the best games which can depict the grenade attack and hence it is worth a look for sure. I would advise the above guys as well to have a look at the same and they will be getting a better knowledge of the grenades and also the devastating attack of the grenades as well. So hope you all do understand what I want to say here, that’s it from my side for you all.

If I want to short throw a grenade then I would deflect it with a wall at lower angle instead of directly angling towards the enemy that’s simply the best idea I think. If you still want to throw it straight then lower it to the ground with the rolling effect in it. What that will do is potentially add a point to the game of yours. So that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all.

I would say that the grenade throw should be determined by the strength of the click of the mouse that’s what I feel would be a good thing to do. If you all have not understood then let me explain you in simple words see what I am saying is that if we do a simple click of the mouse then it will be a standard throw and if we hold it longer then the flow will be stronger, so all we have to do is angle it and the click will decide how far it will do, what say guys how is the new idea behind it. I am sure that it would be a good idea for sure.