Thread: Need CD keys for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Need CD keys for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I have been playing condition zero for a log time and now I have been hearing that CS:GO has come out that’s a good news for all the CS lovers. So now what I want to say is that I want to get some CD keys for the new game and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all. So can you all please tell me if I will be able to get the CD keys from any sources, do anyone here have some idea about it then do reply to me. It will be a really great answer for me. That’s what I want to say here. so start answering out guys for me. waiting for the necessary response from you all.

Re: Need CD keys for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Get codes from PAX and you will get all the information from there only, so that’s what I want to say here. now unless and until you don’t visit PAX you will not be getting any kind of codes for the game. so hope that was enough for you. that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    I have been playing condition zero for a log time and now I have been hearing that CS:GO has come out that’s a good news for all the CS lovers. So now what I want to say is that I want to get some CD keys for the new game and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all. So can you all please tell me if I will be able to get the CD keys from any sources, do anyone here have some idea about it then do reply to me. It will be a really great answer for me. That’s what I want to say here. so start answering out guys for me. waiting for the necessary response from you all.
    There is a website named as freecdkey and you can access the cd keys from there only. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. all you have to do is go and register there and nothing else. That’s what I want to say here. you will get free cd keys for the game without paying anything, isn’t it a great deal for you, am sure it is for you. so you will be able to get the CD key for the game, that’s what I am saying here. that’s it from my side for you all.

You can get it from any torrent sites, that’s it. You don’t have to do anything else at all. That’s what I am saying here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here. I think that’s an easy and the most convenient option that you can opt for sure. I am sure that it will be the great piece of information that’s it from my side for you all.

Dude a better advise for you is that don’t go with any kind of torrent sites that’s the advise that I would like to give it you all. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here, so please do watch out for same. There have been variety of experiences from my side and hence I am telling you all to not to go with and hence that’s my ultimate advise for you all, so that’s it from my side for you.

You can get it from ultimatumgamekeys, that’s a place where you can get the cd keys for the beta version, so hopefully you can check the beta version of the game and get the cd key accordingly, so that’s what I want to say here, hopefully you have got the necessary information on the same. that’s it from my side for you all.

One of my friend had got into a Eurogamer Expo and he had got the cd key for the game from there only and hence that was one place from where you can actually get the cd key for the same, that’s what I want to say here. also one more thing that I would like to say is that you cannot get the cd key for the game so easily. No such websites are hosting the cd keys for the game that’s what I suppose, so don’t go and check out for the same, since you will not be getting that easily, that for sure, so hope you do understand what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all.

The only way you can play CS:GO is with a beta key... and the beta has started!

Quote Originally Posted by dramrum0 View Post
    The only way you can play CS:GO is with a beta key... and the beta has started!
    Thank you so much for your reply......I hope that full version will be available soon. anyway by that time we don't have any option other than beta key.