Thread: Is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive mod for HL3?

Is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive mod for HL3?

So what do you all have to say about it. do you all have some idea about the same and if you do have some idea about the same then make sure that you do reply over here accordingly. That’s what I want to say here. since CS 1.6 was a mod for HL1 and the same was the case for CSS for hl2 as well, now what do you all have to say about the CS:Go, can you all say something about the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. please do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive mod for HL3?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellen!camp View Post
    So what do you all have to say about it. do you all have some idea about the same and if you do have some idea about the same then make sure that you do reply over here accordingly. That’s what I want to say here. since CS 1.6 was a mod for HL1 and the same was the case for CSS for hl2 as well, now what do you all have to say about the CS:Go, can you all say something about the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. please do reply accordingly over here.
    No I don’t really think so that is going to happen at all, now let me explain you why. Since the new version of CS is being developed on the newer version of the Source engine. Now what it does is that it powers the L4D2 and Portal2. I don’t think so half life can be seen anywhere in the game, that’s what I want to say here. I hope you have got the necessary information on the same, that’s what I want to say here.

So what difference does it make with the old version what do you all have to say about it. can you all please tell me something about it, that’s what I want to say here. what do source engine and will make any difference to it that’s what I am not understanding at all. so that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all. so hope you will give an answer to me as soon as possible on the same, waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so that’s what I want to say here.

Now let me tell you frankly that Half Life isn't a game engine, so if you have a look at the Cs game history then what I can say is that the original version was built in the GldSrc engine and also if you look at CSS then it was built on the terms of CSs. So that’s what the information i have got for you all. First of all half fife game that you are talking about is not a game engine first of all, so we can’t even say that it is a game that is built on the engine as well. This is what the information that I have got for you all. so that’s it from my side for you and in case if you have any other information on the same then please do let me know about the same as soon as possible. I will try and answer it out for you.

I just got the information that the HL1 and CS condition zero was built in Gold source engine while the new game i.e. CS:GO is built on the new source engine. So that’s what the information that I have got for you all.

Ok thanks a lot for letting me know about the same, surely I must say that it is a great piece of information that you all have shard here, that’s what I want to say here. anyways if I do get some questions about the game then I will surely let you know about the same as soon as possible.