Thread: What are the weapons and the custom weapons in Rage game

What are the weapons and the custom weapons in Rage game

I have came across this game called "Rage" and i am planning to get it and play it but before that i just wanted to know what are the weapons and what are the custom weapons in this game i just needed a short description of all the weapons as well.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated

Re: What are the weapons and the custom weapons in Rage game

I don't remember all the weapons in the game but i have some of the weapons in my mind that were listed in the game:
    • Wingstick - It is basically an engineering item which is used to throw and kill the enemies at the close range
    • Striker Crossbow -This is quite Silent but it is really a deadly one
    • Combat Shotgun -This just provide you a boom-boom from your buckshot
    • Authority Machine Gun -These are used by the authority member
    • Authority Pulse Cannon -Even these are used by The Authority member but they are more powerful
    • Balloon Bomb -It is a kind of explosive device which is carried by balloon

Here are some more list of weapons in the rage:
    • RC Bomb Car(It is basically a remote control car containing explosive)
    • Sniper Rifle -(It is very known and has a long range for head shots)
    • Double Barrel Shotgun -It is same like a shotgun bu having two barrel for shooting
    • Settlers Assault Rifle - It is one of the main weapon in the game.

Below is the list of other weapons in the game:
    • Sentry Bot -It has a long legged turret and is quite handy as well
    • EMP Grenades -It is very useful for disabling those who are annoying the Authority energy shields
    • Rocket Launcher - You can use this in order to cause a good damage to a group of enemies.
    • Settler Pistol -It is a normal standard pistol
    • HE Grenade -They are a Frag-like Grenade for explosion.

I have heard and have also seen that there has been a lot of variation in the ammo types,I mean that there are 3-4 weapons for every type of weapons as well.So far i have seen Three-burst rounds for the pistol and an explosive shot from the shotgun and even the wingsticks capable of taking multiple heads and i have also heard that there is a mind control darts for the crossbow as well but i am not pretty sure about this one.

Even i have seen then but they are not the usual crossbow.They are different from the crossbow as compared to that of the Deus Ex HR, Bioshock, Half-Life 2 and even the COD: Black Ops.Here the crossbow are not like a sniper weapon in order to fi9nd ammo for it but they are just more of a utility weapon.I have seen that it i9s quite different from the games that i have mentioned above here the crossbow are having no scope as well as the bolts does not appear to be like a full length arrows instead they are dart like projectiles which we can load into a clip and shoot.I am just waiting to use it and have its experience.

Yes the weapon loo very good and i am loving the variation as well but i just hope that the reloading speed of the crossbow will be quick because if the crossbow reloading speed will be slow then the it will really loose the interesting aspect of being a good weapon other than that i am just loving the concept of all the big and probably heavy weapons having fast reload time and it is really leading all my expectations this time and it would be really better if all the weapons in the game will have the minimum reloading speed.

Yes all the weapons are just looking great this time and i really want to get Settlers Assault Rifle in my hand as soon as possible but i will be missing one of my favorite BFG because i have nit yet found it in the list and the trailer as well i just wish if it could have been there and i have also seen a mini-gun in the trailer but i doubt if it is actually there in the game after seeing the above list.

I just wish that the crossbows that are shown in the trailer are really there in the game as well.I was really amazed to see in the trailer that a character who was there in a small room was fighting with three other characters using the crossbow by reloading it at a superb speed.I have also heard that there is some kind of achievement if you get 5o engineering weapons but i am really not sure about this.Is any one having a idea about this?