Thread: No Outfits option in the L.A. Noire Game Pause Menu

No Outfits option in the L.A. Noire Game Pause Menu

Hello friends, I am having a problem with the L.A. Noire Game. When I pause the game there is no Outfits option to change the clothes of the player in the game, so I was thinking that how can I change clothes? If you people know something then please helps me and also let me know how to do it and also which the best way to do is. I want to change the cloth of the player and also it is possible to change when the game pause. Thank you.

Re: No Outfits option in the L.A. Noire Game Pause Menu

I do not think that you will get the option when you are in the pause menu, as the game is not been developed in such a manner that the user is not able to do it or change the clothes.

I want to tell you that you note down some of the following limitations when you are trying to access the Outfits option from the Pause Menu during the game. The limitations are as follows:
    • You have to complete the first desk for this option to be available when you pause the game.
    • The option to change teams will not be available when you are looking for in his diary

So you should keep in mind and get it done when you play the game, hope you might understand the reason of not getting the option.

I will also suggest you to do the same which the above user has told you, you have to complete the first desk task which you are getting it.

There is no option when you are going to the pause menu when you are on the game, and also you will be able to do the changing of the clothes. So I would suggest you that you should complete the task which you have taken in the game and also you have to complete the task then after completing the task you can change the clothes of the player and also you will be able to change the player clothes. I think you might understand the reason what I was saying and also you might got the solution to solve the problem which you have get in the game when you are in the pause menu, so I hope you will complete the task and get it worked for yourself. So you better do it and get it done for you.

I will also say the same thing which the above user have told you and also if you want to change the clothes then you should complete the task which you have started, and then only you will be able to do it.