Thread: L.A. Noire: after buying the Rockstar Pass, DLC showing up for purchase in the Xbox Live Marketplace

L.A. Noire: after buying the Rockstar Pass, DLC showing up for purchase in the Xbox Live Marketplace

Recently I have bought the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass, still I can see that Xbox Live Marketplace is showing that I need to buy the individual packs, so for that reason I have get confused. For clear in that point I came here to know that is that included in the Pass In the pass or not?

Re: L.A. Noire: after buying the Rockstar Pass, DLC showing up for purchase in the Xbox Live Marketplace

Ok, let me tell you some important thing about this. So, I think that after buying the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass, with it you will also need to download the Pass content from the L.A. Noire in-game store, this is recommended. I am telling this because individual items that make up this Rockstar Pass will alsao show up to purchasable if they are viewed in the Xbox Live Marketplace, so here I will suggest you to make sure that you are only using the in-game store for content management. And also this will prevent accidentally re-purchasing content which is help to prevent the re-purchasing content already included in the Pass. So if you are having this type of the problem then I will suggest you to download the Pass content from the L.A. Noire in-game store.

Re: L.A. Noire: after buying the Rockstar Pass, DLC showing up for purchase in the Xbox Live Marketplace

Yeah, now it is not showing the need for the buy the individual packs, thanks for suggesting me this thing. It really working.

I love to play the game so much and recently i bought the be L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass for the L.A. Noire game. But here I was also facing the same problem that was box Live Marketplace is showing that I need to buy the individual packs. And after searching on the so many of the forums I came here to know about the proper suggestion for that. And finally I got that. Also thanks for that suggestion.