Thread: L.A. Noire Game is still incomplete

L.A. Noire Game is still incomplete

I have been playing this game called "L.A. Noire" and i have been thinking that there would be no more cases after i have completed the "Reefer Madness" but now i have read in a forum that the L.A. Noire is not complete yet and there will be a "Badge Twelve-Forty Seven" further.What do you all feel about this now.Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: L.A. Noire Game is still incomplete

That's really a good news to hear,I have been playing this game since a long time and trust me i have completed the "Reefer Madness" within an hour and not just blatantly rushing through it as well.I was thinking that the DLC cases are just not enough and i was hoping that they will come up with a new case soon and today it is really a surprise for me to hear that they are coming up with "Badge Twelve-Forty Seven". I am just waiting for it.

Yes it is really a good news but then i hope that this time it would just not be the suits and the guns as personally i really don't find the suits and the gun make the game complete.I just hope that this time they will come up with something new.I will like to suggest them to add some interesting traffic cases and make some use of the line-up gallery as well.I am just hoping for the best this time.

Yes i think that the idea of lineup gallery will be really great and it will be better if the the Bunko and Burglary desks will be implemented as these two desks where never able to make it because of the time constraint and i have also found that the Team Bondi had similarly concept from it as well.I think it will take months for them to get the actors back in action and i don't think that they will come up with "Badge Twelve-Forty Seven" soon if the really want to make it different rather than using the similar concepts from the previous ones.

I am really very excited to hear that they are continuing it after their release but even i don't want them to come up with only good outfits and the gamer should really encourage them in order to come up with new releases.I also wanted to know that is there any chances that the Rockstar Pass will work on DLC which will be release or it has been gone useless after the Reefer Madness release.Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

I have heard that the consulers car case will be coming to xbox as well but i am not that sure because previously LA Noire was announced to be a exclusive title for PS3 and i am not able to understand that now why they have announced that it will be on xbox as well i mean first they have announced it as a console exclusives and now they are making it a multi-platform are they just doing this for money or there is some other reason.What do you all think about this?.