Thread: Is it worth getting the RAGE strategy guide

Is it worth getting the RAGE strategy guide

I wouldn't usually bother as it's not an RPG but am undecided as there is a lot to the game. I know there's the Wiki but I'll be playing on the 360, in a different room so the guide is easier for me.

Re: Is it worth getting the RAGE strategy guide

Never buy start guides. Even though there are a ton of RPG elements and Exploration, you're better off saving your money and just checking back here or at the wiki. I don't want to debate on whether SGs are justified as a whole but just is it justified for this game, considering that I get them for some other games. I have always loved books and i usually buy guides for my favorite games plus at Amazon the guides like 13 bucks.

I always buy the strat guides for rpg or rpg style games. The only I have not picked up yet from my recent games has been dead island, but I'm not that far in yet. Besides I always buy my games at GameStop so I save 20% off the price. Buy it with the game and have my Power-Up Pro Card.

Major Mix up. I saw your signature link, and in a way it kind of fit with the topic because you were talking about the wiki being updated, and I mistook that for part of your post. And it's because the game was based almost purely on mods people made for the pc version of the game. They thought that putting those mods into the game would make it better, but it was just too different from Fallout 3, which made everyone fall for the series. It was more like the original games than F3 was. It's just my opinion. No need to get upset about someone's opinion.

Fallout New Vegas was an awful game. But that's just my opinion. But the thing you have to take into consideration is how long it took to accumulate all that information. While in Rage it's already there in one simple book. The Vault Wiki is well organized and accurate, yes, but it took almost a year to gather all of that information.