Thread: L.A. Noire Game: How to Access the Patrol Uniform after completing the tutorial?

L.A. Noire Game: How to Access the Patrol Uniform after completing the tutorial?

I want to know that how can I access the LAPD Patrol Uniform from the tutorial missions after completing the tutorial cases. Please suggest me the steps for accessing the LAPD Patrol Uniform. I like t play this game so much and I don’t know that if I finished with the tutorial cases then how to wear the LAPD Patrol Uniform from the tutorial missions. So to know that I came here.

Re: L.A. Noire Game: How to Access the Patrol Uniform after completing the tutorial?

Let me tell you that there are no way for the access the original patrol uniform while playing through the rest of the game. And after reading this thing now we understand that some of the users of the game that they want to access the uniform and we will take this into consideration.

Re: L.A. Noire Game: How to Access the Patrol Uniform after completing the tutorial?

I want to wear this LAPD Patrol Uniform because this looks very good as compared with the other games outfit. So please if you know any way that would help me to wear this uniforms.

Here, can you please make it that all his partners wear uniforms when you wear this uniform? And then make it that after wearing this type of the uniform let you drive the standard patrol car. This would be nice if it happens in the game. I am telling you this all things because while playing the games I like to liked more beat cop missions . and I know that this is an detective game. It will be nice that More patrol missions via DLC.

Hey all, I am having some problem related with the L.A. Noire Game, and the problem is that I am not playing this game on the PC. So please suggest me that is there any change in the L.A. Noire Game that you are going to correct for the all PC game fans?

Me also search9ing for the way to access the LAPD Patrol Uniform from the tutorial missions after completing the tutorial cases, and I was not able to search for that. But recently I seen the post over here which includes the details about this topic. I also tried with that and I came to know that how I can access the LAPD Patrol Uniform from the tutorial missions after completing the tutorial cases. So here I would like to say thanks to the one who have suggested this type of the suggestion. If I will get any other question related with that then I will report here back.