Thread: pass not working for L A noire rockstar game

pass not working for L A noire rockstar game

I don’t know whether there is probably been posts like this one before but still I am getting this and thus I have asked this as I have just downloaded to Rockstar pass to L.A. Noire.

I looked in the case files and there are no fresh cases there. So I though "maybe you have to play through the game" so I resolute to make sure if the latest suits are there, they weren't. So after that I thought "maybe you release those" so I certain to make sure the stats for the Badge Pursuit challenge stats. Those weren't there moreover .

Can someone tell me if I'm doing something incorrect or I just screwed over, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: pass not working for L A noire rockstar game

I am agree with you but still will you please let us know whether which gaming console you are using? Because the thing is like as far as they are concern their online services are different and according to that only you have to get the passes.

I am not sure about the PS3 but I have tried it with the Xbox 360. Thus it would be better if you let me know which device you are using prior to play the game.

I am not getting actually what you are saying but , I think On the main screen where you choose new game, resume, case, or extras, there are punctual at the underneath of the screen.

One should say Xbox Live Marketplace; and from there only you should be able to download all of the extra content as I have done the same thing and it works perfectly.

Yeah, you have to go to the XBOX Marketplace in-game, and then it will let you Download everything for free.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, I have done this and really it works perfectly now. But still I have one doubt as though we Xbox users are getting this passes for free so what about the PS3 users?

Do they are also getting it for free?