Thread: The suits and ties in L.A. Noire Game

The suits and ties in L.A. Noire Game

Hello friends, I was look at the footpath on the Roy's tie and I was in progress of thoughts about that how ugly suits and ties were back then. I have checked the, checkered, blue, ties with many of the loud colors. Well, I love the fedoras though; it was too bad persons went out of style. So I want to ask that if you are having any more of the styles of the suits and tie which are in the game, so let me know and also I will get if I found good for me. So please discuss and also let me know. Thank you.

Re: The suits and ties in L.A. Noire Game

My friend, the Fedoras have not left out of style as it is still there in the game and going good. Neither have individual’s weird hats that are kind of the flat style as I have one, presently do not know what they are called.

In fact, I liked most of the clothes (yes, I know I have no fashion sense.) Suits, hats, ties, women are all dolled up, etc. Everything seemed more elegant and formal. Even casual wear is nice: pleated pants with a polo shirt adjusted. Today, everyone puts on jeans and shirts, then you're ready to go to a wedding (or at least that's what will happen in the near distant future). So hope you can get it and also you will get it and also you will be able to get it.

In fact, I kind of liked the costumes. Some of the colors and designs were a little bit ugly, but most of his tough. So I hope you will try it and also you would like it in the game.

I was thinking about starting a thread on things you think are modified by the game. And the bonds are definitely one. I am not a history instructor, but I am appealing sure I had not colored ribbons as some of the characters wear. A red, white and blue of Kelso are the best example - what he is Captain America? Yes I know that the game developers of colors needed for the game somehow, but the relationships are a bit much. I'm not so sure about the two-tone suits well. I cannot declare I have seen jackets like any movie I've seen. So you can check it and get it for you.

Any hat that is not a baseball cap today is going to make you stand out in a crowd. At that time, it stressed that he had a hat. ("Suspect is hatless, repeat hatless" on the radio could have been a Simpsons reference cute Easter eggs.)

The people wanted a bit of extravagance after rationing ended war and a tie was a relatively inexpensive way to change the mood. There were some pretty loud, cheerful things buttoned up colliding with the conservatism and conventionality. Neckties, do you people remember that it is late 40's and will soon be 50 and styles of partly cover among the decades. It is difficult to know from the late 80's early 90's, for example. Hope you might get some of the good and also the best ties for you.

The Chicago Ray is so awesome; I would take him to a funeral. "Let's see, black, black, black, gray, black, black ... white? What the hell it would be". So you can see that also and get for you.

In fact, I liked all the costumes except for Roy and the team of Cole Sunset Strip. Sheldon jacket completed me laugh and I in person think Jack Kelso had the best example. I would that I mean, I look like a clown, but I would put it. Stefan had a suit too big, like Herschel. I liked every team except Hawkshaw, but do not really seem like a suit, actually. It seems to only be good for walking around the station, or around your home (i.e., if you could go there). I hope all the teams release their partners as DLC (and, of course, the police at once).

I liked the Hawkshaw a ton. Only object superior would have been a well-built side exterior holster. Like his pistol which was underneath of his armpit. And also that would have been sugary. I like the tough look of the suit. The outsider is one of my favorites as well.

I have some vintage ties that period of time. Google looks to see the bow ties at some point.... My profession requires wearing a suit every day, treatment and fedoras or straw a few times a week and I get compliments everywhere. Of course, some styles are a bit much, but I love three piece suit and the colors clear and bright in the spring and summer. I have a suit and tie combo that are very close to the Broderick and a matching hat. Coincidentally, I had this before the game came out.