Thread: L.A. Noire Game freezes

L.A. Noire Game freezes

Hi, I have been playing L.A. Noire Game perfectly, but still don’t know what happened to it as not whenever I try to play the game it just freezes randomly.

Is there anyone having same problem with their machine? As I have started getting such a problem I am not able to figure out what could be the problem because I haven’t ever got such a problem.

Any suggestion would be appreciated for resolving this.

Re: L.A. Noire Game freezes

that’s fine, sometimes it happens, but still there could be so many reasons causing such a problem to the machine.

But first of all will you please let me know which device you are using, I mean to say whether you are making use of any gaming console or you are trying to play the games on your PC?

It would be better if you provide proper information regarding your issue so we can assist you better.

assuming as you must be having any gaming console to your place and you must be having any problem with that only, so let me tell you as I was also having same problem once, though it was another game but still somewhat the threat was quite similar.

Actually it was happening because of the corruption in the disk that I as using. Thus would like to suggest you the same thing as you should first of all make sure whether the disk that you are using for playing the game is working perfectly or not. Because if there would be any problem then you’ll not be able to play the game ever again.

Rather you must have to get another set of disk.

I am agree with the above user as this is the most common threat regarding the console games, but still I have found the way to get out of this RID. As the newer systems comes along with the HDD installed in it. And that’s the only way we can avoid such a corruption to the gaming disks.

I have saved all the game which I used to play in the HDD of my PS3. So that I can access it whenever I want.

So have you done the same thing? And still you are having such a problem with playing it? Then it could be either some problem with the game or with the console.

- are you having any overheating issue with the console? Because once because of that only I was not able to play any game with it and it just keeps stuck rather freeze or simply reboots itself randomly.

You should keep the console in coolest place in your residence and then see what happens.

Why don’t you visit the service center for the same, because see I used to do the same thing whenever I got any problem with my console. Really I would say this devices are too delicate to handle but still if the warranty period is still remaining so why to do all the thing on our own?

Let the service center executives do this for us. And by the way as mentioned by the above user there could be any problem with the machine, as either there could be problem with the HDD, or might be with the lens if you are playing with the disk, so at such a moment better way is to get service from their support center. And who know we may have to replace some of the hardware in the machine?

hey sorry for late reply but the issue is quite different, as I am not having any problem with the console rather the same thing is happening with the PC.

Anyways thanks for the above suggestion.

OHH, that’s so ridiculous, after seeing you are having this problem in your PC. But anyways as there are numerous problem with the PC as well.

Ok from where you did got this game? Are you using disk over here as well?

If so then I would say make sure whether the disk you are using is working perfectly or not, and for that you can make use of that same disk with another machine, and if the same problem happened there as well so confirm there is some problem with the game.

really whenever it comes to plating with the disk it is really awful but apart from this don’t you think as this is quite traditional way as well, why don’t you copy the game to your machine and then try to play it again.

As far as PC games are concern I would say there are certain system requirements as well for playing that particular game with the machine. And do you know about the hardware requirement about this game? Because see if you don’t have that particular hardware installed in the machine you’ll not be able to play it however, and you’ll keep getting such a problem with the game.

Anyways I have mentioned the minimum requirement of the game thus you can simply compare it with the hardware you have.

System Requirement:

Processor CPU: Intel Dual Core 2.2GHz to Quad Core 3.2GHz / AMD Dual Core 2.4Ghz to Quad Core 3.2Ghz

RAM(memory): 2GB to 8GB

Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512MB to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 1536MB / Radeon HD 3000 512MB to Radeon HD 6850 1024MB

DirectX: DirectX 9 or higher than that

Operating system: Windows 7 / Windows Vista Service Pack 1 / Windows XP Service Pack 3

HDD:
    16GB

Sound: 100% DirectX 9 Compatible

Network: OnLive for PC or Mac

I have same opinion as the above user as you should first try to make sure about the hardware you are having and if still you are pursuing any problem then I think reinstallation of the game may fix this issue for sure.