Thread: L.A. Noire game: Saved game got deleted

L.A. Noire game: Saved game got deleted

Here I came to know solution about my problem with the L.A. Noire game. The problem is that at the last night I was playing the L.A. Noire game and when I finished the game, I was going to play the other case, but then I noticed that my xbox 360 froze, for that reason I have restated my xbox 360 and then started it again and there I found that the game again came with the starting level, instead of the resume. For resuming the game I have tried so much to find the saved level but all was of no use for me. So here I think that I have restart the game from the starting and I was more than half way through the damn game. What will I do if the same thing happens to me again? So here I would like to know that is there is any there is any other way to save the played game? Please suggest me, and also is anyone have the same problem related with that.

Re: L.A. Noire game: Saved game got deleted

I think that this is very odd in your case, because the save option is there in the game and if you are rebooting then you need to save the game over there with following the process. You need to save all the stages in the game while you are trying to reboot your xbox 360. And here I think that there's absolutely no reason it should have cleared your save. So for that I will recommend you that you will have to backup your save on a USB stick during your next play-through just in case. Try with that, this will help you to save the played game.

Ok, it I think that it might be froze while it was saving the process, because when cut scene ended to begin the next case at that time only it get froze, and I am sure that for that reason only the game was not saved. Here if I am doing backup my save but while backup if it get froze then? Anyways thanks for the reply.

Here please reply me if anyone from you are using the xbox and also who think that he had played so much with the xbox and also who had played too much LAN. Or also tell me that you have played continuously with the xbox and it didn’t get froze. And here in the above case I think that a it will be bad if you freeze while saving it can be bad. I think this thing happens because game reads it as corrupted and for that reason this will get deleted from the game. And also I think that this is happening because of the new game and resume are separate from each other and here I am sure that you know this thing. But here also be sure that you scroll down, from 'NEW' to look for RESUME?

I think that this is strange, because I have also played so many of the other games and I have saves corrupt for other games before, but in that case I never got this type of the problem. And it never got deleted from my HDD as a corrupted. And in some case it also leaves an item labeled corrupted with a yellow exclamation point icon.

I was also having the same problem with this game and also then I checked my memory in the dashboard and there I found that my saved game has got deleted. I am not getting here that how can be saved game get deleted after xbox freezing? And also mt same xbox have frozen so many times while playing the other games and in that case it never deleted my saved game. Why with this game only?

Thanks to all of you for suggesting me that why my played game got deleted. And also I would like to say thanks to all users who came here to discuss on my topic for providing me the steps for recovering that stags.